Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

How much coffee do you drink?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I'm not a coffee lover and I don't drink a lot of it because it doesn't have the same effect on me as it does on others. I have friends who can drink up to 5 cups of coffee a day and I think it's not very good

Am not really much of a coffee drinker, I usually drink coffee only once in awhile m, and the last time I had one was a pretty long time ago.

I love coffee. I tend to drink two cups of coffee on a daily basis, but there’s days where I’ll drink more.

At home and at work I'll drink 4 cups a day. But if I go out say to a restaurant that 4 will go up to at least 6.

My day doesn't truly begin until I've had my first sip of rich, invigorating coffee. I'm somewhat of a caffeine addict, routinely consuming three cups each day to kickstart my energy levels. Some may consider my coffee consumption excessive, but the ritual of slowly savoring each dark roasted brew is one of life's simple pleasures I can't resist.

Featured Articles

Back