Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Movies Have you watched Good Burger 2?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Good Burger 2 was released on November 22nd I believe and so far, I only know a few people who have seen it. I finally managed to watch it myself the other night and will admit, it was better than I thought it was going to be.

I do wonder if maybe there may be a Good Burger 3 with how it ended though.

Have you watched Good Burger 2 yet?

Yes. I liked the movie because it linked well to the first Good Burger and had the same actors.
I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was.

I watched it last week and thought it was cool. :D Great range of cameos from the All That show & first Good Burger movie.

Yes. I liked the movie because it linked well to the first Good Burger and had the same actors.
I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was.
I will admit, I didn't expect it to be as good as it was but I was proven wrong :)

I watched it last week and thought it was cool. :D Great range of cameos from the All That show & first Good Burger movie.
I admit, it was great to see that range of cameos.

What are both of your thoughts on a 3rd movie? Do you think it will happen?

I never even heard of it, in fact I didn't even know there was a part 1.

I have not watched this movie before nor have I ever heard about it. What's the movie about though, maybe I can check it out.

I have not even watched Good Burger 1 yet 😂. You can't blame me you know, this is the first time I'm actually hearing of the movie. Do you guys think it is a good one? Maybe I can just go and watch part 1 and 2 all together, and maybe check if the part 3 is out already!

Featured Articles

Back