Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Have you ever missed a plane flight?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I didn't have this because I didn't fly on airplanes that often in my life, so I always took a very responsible approach to it and I was at the airport an hour and a half before boarding

The few times I have had to fly on a plane, it is always sponsored by my office. They would follow you up to make sure that you are at the airport latest one hour before the departure time.

No. I am lucky that I learned to be on time. That is something I am proud of. Never been late when there is anything important.

I have missed a flight once in my life. There was just too much for me. I knew I would miss the flight because of the things that needed my attention so urgently. I just told the guys that I was working with to board and leave because the things I needed to attend to were important.

Good for me that I do not that kind of travel much. I prefer doing short distance.

Using airlines is good but these days they keep you waiting for long.

I have never missed a plan fight or any other means of transportation I have booked down before.

Haha! I have not had that kind of experience, and never will. I'm someone who tries as much as possible to arrive at the airport at least an hour to my flight to avoid stories that touch.

Yes but only one time. My heart sank as I sprinted through the terminal, only to watch in horror as the jetway door closed seconds before I reached the gate. Despite my pleas, the airline staff was unyielding - I had missed my flight. In that moment, a mix of embarrassment, panic, and frustration washed over me as I faced the daunting prospect of rebooking and killing time until the next available departure. It was an expensive lesson in the importance of arriving at the airport with ample time to spare.

Featured Articles

Back