Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you watch a new movie everyday?

Bawse

Off The Mark

Reaction score
I only watch movies or tv shows when I see something that gets me hyped, or if im really bored. Sometimes everyday.

How about you?

I'm a bit too busy to be able to watch a movie everyday. But we do manage to watch about 2 movies a week.

I try to see a movie once every week. I have really grown and priorities are changing. I remember when I used to watch a movie every other day. I had little to worry about. But now, I do only one movie a week.

No, I don't watch a new movie every day. While I do enjoy watching films, I find that I prefer to savor them rather than binge-watching. I usually watch 2-3 movies per week, making time to fully immerse myself in the storytelling and characters. I find this pace allows me to better appreciate the nuances and artistry of each cinematic experience.

Nope, haven't got the time for that. As a matter of fact, I can watch one movie for like 5 days, because I have to work, and when I get back I'm usually too tired to even turn on the TV.

I watch a lot of movies, and am not really the type that likes rewatching a movie I had watch before. So I usually download different movies and series from time to time so whenever I want to watch a movie is always a new one.

I don't share movies everywhere, but when I want to watch a movie, I always look for something very cool and exciting to relax. I prefer modern films, but sometimes I watch quite old ones

New series everyday? Nope, it takes me weeks to finish one movie, not to even talk of series in a day!

No, I don't watch movies everyday. It's very frequent I watch a movie on TV

New series everyday? Nope, it takes me weeks to finish one movie, not to even talk of series in a day!
Lol for me it depends on my schedule, and if there is enough electrical power. There are days when I could watch multiple movies in one day. Then there are times where it takes days just to finish a single movie.

Lol for me it depends on my schedule, and if there is enough electrical power. There are days when I could watch multiple movies in one day. Then there are times where it takes days just to finish a single movie.
I guess it depends on how occupied one is at that particular time.

I guess it depends on how occupied one is at that particular time.
Exactly, like there was a time where it took me days just to complete a single movie due to how busy i was that period.

I do like to watch movies and mostly watch on weekends because I am following a couple of tv shows so weekdays are filled with these tv shows

I do like to watch movies and mostly watch on weekends because I am following a couple of tv shows so weekdays are filled with these tv shows
I'm guessing you don't have time to watch movies on the weekdays? That's understandable, weekdays are busy days.

I rarely watch movies, for now at least. That is the least on my agenda right now as I'm busy with a lot of things.

No matter how busy I am, I always make time for movies. They are like my lifeline that keeps me going when am stressed and even when I have so much to do.

I rarely watch movies, for now at least. That is the least on my agenda right now as I'm busy with a lot of things.
I guess that is the price we have to pay for being adults. When I was a kid I could watch movies carefree because there was no responsibility.

Yes I remember back then I could spend the whole night watching movies, but right now am even scared to try it cause I know if I do, I would be too tired during the day, and once am too tired, i won't be able to work. And if I don't work I won't make money.

Featured Articles

Back