Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you think couples should live together before getting married?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
In my opinion, this would be good for many people, because they can feel each other under normal conditions and not only when going to a restaurant or somewhere else. In my opinion, there can be many situations after which they will not want to get married and live together permanently

It is definitely a great way to see if you are compatible. You never really know someone until live with them.

Trying one another like dress, shoes. I don't know, but it helps build a strong bond and understand each other better..

I believe that couples should not live together before they get married but the lady should spend extended periods with the guy in his house so that they can get to know each other more deeply. Living together might breed overfamiliarity.

Why get married at all? That is an old fashioned institution that makes a potential breakup so much more difficult, but it does help lawyers to earn a good living. lol

I know I won't stay under the same roof with the woman I finally decide to marry. She would spend weekends in my place though. If it is my current girlfriend that I would end up marrying, she has spent enough time with me already at home because she spends most weekends in my house.
I believe that couples should not live together before they get married but the lady should spend extended periods with the guy in his house so that they can get to know each other more deeply. Living together might breed overfamiliarity.

Different cultures have different methods. Some good, some bad, some worse.

In the end, the world is not so bad. People get to choose what is good for them. Let it stay that way.

When I hear issues of sexual incompatibility between couples and I try to dig, it is always because they used to do their courtship in eateries and restaurants. I don't consider two people aiming to get married exploring their sexuality as bad.

No, I don't think that is necessary! Many people think that they will be able to know if they can cope living with such a person after marriage, so they live together before getting married. But I have see more couples who did not live together and still had a lasting marriage.

I don't have any issues with anyone that decides that they will live with their partners before they get married. However, there is need for them to begin to look at obeying the laws such as saying no to some actions that will defile their marital bed.

It is definitely a great way to see if you are compatible. You never really know someone until live with them.

I think that you are right. It is definitely a good way to know and understand your partner. There are things that you won't know unless you are able to come close to your partner. Those are the factors that one should check.

Though this would be a great way for both parties to know and understand each other better, but living together might also include sleeping together which is wrong. Call me old fashion but I don't believe in sleeping together before marriage.

No I don't think that's couple should start living together before they get married. Marriage is considered to be sacred, there is nothing you want to find out when living together that you cannot find out while you are dating, without having to live together.

There are pros and cons to living together before marriage. On one hand, it allows couples to experience everyday compatibility and learn about each other's living habits before making a lifetime commitment. However, some believe cohabiting takes away from the significance and sanctity of marriage. Ultimately, it's a personal decision that comes down to individual values, beliefs, and readiness.

There are pros and cons to living together before marriage. On one hand, it allows couples to experience everyday compatibility and learn about each other's living habits before making a lifetime commitment. However, some believe cohabiting takes away from the significance and sanctity of marriage. Ultimately, it's a personal decision that comes down to individual values, beliefs, and readiness.
I think that whatever should be known about your partner you can know them all when you are dating or courting. You don't necessarily have to live together to find them out, because living together without getting married will be breaking God's commandment that marriage should be a union of husband and wife who live together not boyfriend and girlfriend.

im mus
I think that whatever should be known about your partner you can know them all when you are dating or courting. You don't necessarily have to live together to find them out, because living together without getting married will be breaking God's commandment that marriage should be a union of husband and wife who live together not boyfriend and girlfriend.
Im Muslim.. I'm not in girlfriend boyfriend kind of stuff..

Featured Articles

Back