Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Do you enjoy bowling?

freelancermaria

Off The Mark

Reaction score
During my college years, we were required to take a physical education course that included bowling. Initially, I was apprehensive about it since I had never played before and was afraid of failing the subject. To make matters worse, some of my classmates were experienced bowlers, which only heightened my stress and anxiety. However, once I finally gave it a try, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I had a natural talent for the game and managed to strike all the pins on my first-ever attempt. From that moment on, I was hooked and began to see bowling as a fun and relaxing activity. Not only that, but it also served as a great opportunity to bond with family and friends. What about you? Have you ever tried bowling before?

We have a bowling alley here in the little town that I live in but never go. I should as it is great fun and I am good at it.

We have a bowling alley here in the little town that I live in but never go. I should as it is great fun and I am good at it.

I see. Hopefully, you can go in your spare time. :) It is fun, and it can help you forget your problems for a while. :)

I enjoyed bowling. it's one of my hobbies and was always the champion during a bowling tournament here in the city, especially before the pandemic. It's a good sport.

Yeah bowling is fun with friends. It's also something to do other than sit in the house.

Yes I like bowling and used to go bowling every weekend during my school days but these days I am quite busy with my work.

I have never actually played bowling before, though I know how it is being played on movies. There are not much places where bowling is played in my country, but if I mistakenly come across one, I won't hesitate to go in immediately.

I have never played this before, I have only seen it on TV. I believe it would be nice to try it though maybe then I would decide if it's something I would love to play again or not.

I haven't been bowling in the last 10+ years. It is a lot of fun and something that I should think about doing soon.

Bowling is a cool pastime and very interesting, and I have been several times to a bowling club with friends. But it is very expensive because such clubs are not popular, so they require a lot of money for a ticket. But it is very difficult to learn, so you need to visit often

Bowling is a cool pastime and very interesting, and I have been several times to a bowling club with friends. But it is very expensive because such clubs are not popular, so they require a lot of money for a ticket. But it is very difficult to learn, so you need to visit often
You think that bowling is difficult to learn? It doesn't seem like it when I watch people play it though. Is it not ti just throw ball onto some bottles to see how many it will displace?

Yes, I have tried bowling quite a few times over the years! It's a fun social activity that I've done with friends and family. While I'm definitely no professional bowler, I enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of bowling alleys. My skills are fairly average.

Featured Articles

Back