Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Music Banning Mariah Carey from Christmas

Jayson

Active Contributor
Reaction score

I'm just kidding. Does anyone like her Christmas songs? Why is she obsessed with the holiday? 🤔

Holiday " songs"?

What other Christmas song did she do apart from all I want for Christmas is you. It's the only one that gets played here, and no, I don't like it. It's over rated

Holiday " songs"?

What other Christmas song did she do apart from all I want for Christmas is you. It's the only one that gets played here, and no, I don't like it. It's over rated
She had another big one I think. I forgot the name. Probably someone on the forum will know it.

She's currently being sued over her last Christmas song All I want for Christmas is You. She's definitely obsessed with Christmas.

FB_IMG_1699791875427.jpg

I've only heard one of her Christmas songs 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' and it's just overplayed at this point.
I've heard that song on the radio more than any other Christmas song this year.

I have listened to a few of her Christmas songs, they are quite nice though.

She has done "Oh Santa' and "When Christmas comes" as Christmas songs apart from "All I want for Christmas is You". I think her childhood was full with Christmas bliss. That's why she is obsessed with Christmas.

Mariah Carey had a rough childhood. She was biracial back when it wasn't mainstream. She also experienced domestic violence. This stuff is maybe why she longs for the happiness of Christmas.

Last edited:

Featured Articles

Back