Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Music Are you a fan of Eminem?

Not a fan and at the same time not a hater, I actually enjoyed most of his songs back then. They where pretty awesome and to be a white wrapper was also very impressive.

I'm definitely a fan of Eminem's work. His technical prowess as a lyricist and rapper is truly remarkable. While I admire the breadth of his discography, my personal favorite Eminem song is "Stan." The vivid storytelling, intricate rhyme schemes, and raw emotional intensity of that track never fail to captivate me. It's a masterclass in hip-hop artistry.

I don't like Eminem because I don't think this music sounds good. I'm not saying that I hate him, but I have no desire to listen to his works. This is a great artist who became popular from scratch.

He is a good musician but I am not just a fan of music that has a lot of cursing into it because I take words very seriously. They play such a huge role in what I am and what I continue to be. I see more of that in the recent songs by Eminem. He is a very good rapper. He has evolved and taken up more serious songs unlike in the early days.

I believe that the fact is already established that Eminem is a legend as far as the rap world is concerned. There is no dispute, others can only come close, but for now they can't outrun him.

Featured Articles

Back