Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Music Are you a fan of Eminem?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Eminen is a rapper I grew up with, I remember being around 11 years old when I was first introduced to Eminem and even though at first I was not keen, he soon grew on me and even now, I find myself listening to his songs.

Are you a fan of Eminem? What is your favourite Eminem song?

I've been listening to Eminem for 20+ years, starting with the Slim Shady LP that I bought off the streets of NYC way back in the day when it first came out. I am not a fan of all his songs and all that anger but I must admit he is an amazing rapper, a talented writer and great performer with massive amount of great songs ! A couple of my favorite Eminem songs will be Rap God, Lose yourself, Homicide, Lucky you, Stan, Monster...

The new generation does not know a lot of information about Eminem and it is casual as he is someone well-known person for the older generation like me. So I like his songs and I am fan of this person as his sons are awesome.

No because it is not my taste in music. But I champion and respect the right of others to like him.

I listened to him when I was a kid but I don’t listen to much rap anymore

I remember I was never too keen at first but the more I heard from him, the more I grew to like him. Most rap I can not stand but there is something about Eminem that hits differently I feel as opposed to other rap artists and their music.

I agree, most mainstream rap I just can’t get into. I do like some underground rappers like Immortal Technique and a few others I can’t think of atm

I've been a huge fan of Eminem ever since I discovered what rap is. Honestly, the first rap I heard was from Linkin Park - In The End, but after I listened to Eminem, I was like damn! this is some next-level thing! I guess the first Eminem song I listened to was "Lose Yourself". I was very curious to know more about him so I opened his Wikipedia page. While reading about him on Wiki, I learned that there's a movie about him too, titled, "8 Mile". After watching it, I became a huge fan of him.

I can't name one song as there are a lot of favorites. Some of them are, "Lose Yourself", "Mockingbird", "When I'm Gone", and "Love the way you lie".

Eminem is my favourite, but after 2Pac Shakur! When it comes to rapping, Eminem has bodied a lot of songs, and I can say that it is a king in the game of rapping. Do you understand what it means when anyone can do a Diss track back to back with each of it being interesting? Eminem was good and still good!

I've been a huge fan of Eminem ever since I discovered what rap is. Honestly, the first rap I heard was from Linkin Park - In The End, but after I listened to Eminem, I was like damn! this is some next-level thing! I guess the first Eminem song I listened to was "Lose Yourself". I was very curious to know more about him so I opened his Wikipedia page. While reading about him on Wiki, I learned that there's a movie about him too, titled, "8 Mile". After watching it, I became a huge fan of him.

I can't name one song as there are a lot of favorites. Some of them are, "Lose Yourself", "Mockingbird", "When I'm Gone", and "Love the way you lie".
Linkin Park is another I enjoy. It is such a shame that Chester Bennington passed when he did as he was amazing. Just goes to show that you can look like life is great but you never know what demons anyone is facing.

Back to Eminem favourites, mine are Rap God, Lose Yourself, Without Me, and I could go on. :)

I am not a fan but the only artist that I have listened to this genre is Eminem. I like Eminem as a person, I like how he talks to common people through his music. I am not fan of this genre, therefore, I have also not listened to Eminem too much. I am familiar only with a couple of songs from this artist

Last edited:

Was there something that made you stop listening to rap? I have been listening to rap songs, and that is one of the ways that I use to get better against depression whenever I feel bad about life. Eminem songs have been pretty good for me as well.

Was there something that made you stop listening to rap? I have been listening to rap songs, and that is one of the ways that I use to get better against depression whenever I feel bad about life. Eminem songs have been pretty good for me as well.
I just veered away from it. No real reason other than my taste changing over the years

I am a pretty big fan of Eminem.. Though I hate the fact he wrote a song about a stalker fanboy named Stan! lol

No one raps better than Ememin. I love listening to his songs so much. The last time I saw him out in an open event was when Francis Ngannou fought Tyson Fury.

Yes, I really like Eminem. Rap is one of my favorite genres and the song Lose Yourself is absolutely fantastic. And the speed with which he reads is amazing

Yes, I really like Eminem. Rap is one of my favorite genres and the song Lose Yourself is absolutely fantastic. And the speed with which he reads is amazing
He is the fastest rapper of all time! He can spit out 7.5 words per second! Anyone wants to hear how fast is fast, listen to rap God.

I actually love Eminem and his music. He does his rap in such a unique way that you can't easily replicate. One of his tracks, "Not afraid" seems to always motivate at whenever I am down. The collaboration with Lil Wayne for "Drop the World" is timeless for me.

I am not really an Eminem fan like that but I love a few of his songs. I love the song he did with Rihanna, the original version and the sequel. I like him because he always pours out his very essence into rap.

I'm not a fan of rap, but I really like the way Eminem sings because no one can do it and he's unique in that, but I don't listen to his songs all the time

Featured Articles

Back