Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

April Spring Posting Contest Winners

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Below are the winners of the April Spring Posting Contest. I will be passing this onto Stan who will contact you regarding payments to be sent asap! Please give 24 hours for Stan to make contact.

Teegold - 792 - $20
Yusra - 775 (deduction of 106 posts which were counted for the last contest) $15
eLdavis - 742 (deduction of 106 posts which were counted for the last contest) $10
Ronin - 381 - $5

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Below are the winners of the April Spring Posting Contest. I will be passing this onto Stan who will contact you regarding payments to be sent asap! Please give 24 hours for Stan to make contact.

Yusra - 775 (deduction of 106 posts which were counted for the last contest) $20
eLdavis - 742 (deduction of 106 posts which were counted for the last contest) $15
Teegold - 792 - $10
Ronin - 381 - $5

Why am I still third when I have more posts, after you made the deductions? My post count was more

Why am I still third when I have more posts, after you made the deductions? My post count was more
I do apologise, you are right. I have now fixed this and it should now sit correct!

Thanks a lot! And congratulations to everyone who won!

Thanks a lot, @Stan @Shortie it feels good to have achieved something in 2 months where I have won 2 referral contests (1st in March and 2nd in April) will do my best to achieve something this month too.

Featured Articles

Back