Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Debate Aliens

Probably, there’s so much diversity of life on earth why can’t that be the case for the rest of the universe? I hope they are not like humans.

I definitely believe that aliens exist, we can't be the only lifeforms. I'm sure there are living organisms on planets we just can't explore yet.

I believe they exist. Our own Milky Way Galaxy has billions of planets, not to mention many other galaxies with their own supply of planets, you have to think there is life out there.
Having so many other worlds out there, there has to be other creatures. We have to step out of our box & realize they may not look nor act like Earth's Humans.
As for seeing one, who knows, they may already be here :)

I feel like an alien at times. Mainly because I try to be kind and nice to people.

As for real aliens, yes. They might be around and much advanced than us.

So far there have been no signs that aliens exist in space, but I believe it is very possible. The truth of the matter is that we are yet to explore even half of space, so there is so much we still don't know.

Featured Articles

Back