Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Why do you visit a persons profile?

I do often peruse other users' profiles on forums I frequent, especially if their posts or comments pique my interest. If I find their perspectives particularly insightful or entertaining, I'll look at their profile to get a better sense of who they are.

In the previous forums I interact with, there are a few times when i will check a poster's profile just to see how they reason. This could either be for a good or bad impression.

I rarely check the profile of a person unless I am curious to know about the person, like where he is from, when he joined the site, or when he was last active on the site. I don't think most people check it, as they find it a waste of time.

I rarely check the profile of a person unless I am curious to know about the person, like where he is from, when he joined the site, or when he was last active on the site. I don't think most people check it, as they find it a waste of time.
I wouldn't call it a waste of time since it takes less than a minute to check someone's profile. I do it when I'm interested in the person.

Featured Articles

Back