Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Who can stop City?

Henrywrites

Active Contributor
Reaction score

Manchester City has been in a fantastic run in the English Premier League. This is evident with the team now having higher chances of winning the league should they finish the league without losing or drawing any game. Do you think any team can beat them?

Manchester City is not looking like they would give any match to anyone but as it stands, the only team from their remaining fixtures that has a fair chance if stopping them is Tottenham. I think Arsenal would be banking on the Spurs to stop City.

Judging from what happened last season, I think we can conclude that man city are not ready to lose any more games at this point. So it is safe to say that the premier League is already in their hands.

Even though football and specifically, EPL is unpredictable, Manchester City have always been doing this title run in with dexterity. When they win this particular title, the EPL would officially be a farmers league.

Even though football and specifically, EPL is unpredictable, Manchester City have always been doing this title run in with dexterity. When they win this particular title, the EPL would officially be a farmers league.
Yeah I would not want man city to win this season's premier League because the league will ended up being labeled a farmer's League. For a change, Arsenal should try and win it no matter what.

Featured Articles

Back