Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What would improve your town or city?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Reaction score

I would really like to change something with the road traffic in my city because it is simply impossible to travel by car and it is good that it is still convenient on public transport. Why don't they widen the road because there is enough space

If a happen to be part of the decision making organ or my town, what I would change is the refuse disposal system. I don't know how it is run but I think I would institute the use of ultra modern sewage pits that are self recyclable than what we have now that has to stay and decay before they are packed.

For my area it should be our power supply. Since the beginning of the year we have been struggling with power supply. Though we don't normally have a stable supply but it has been worse this year. I would really like to do something about it.

Not enough businesses in this small town. We are located in the middle of nowhere and the nearest city is a 3 hour drive from here. So the only real source of anything is the large hardware supply joint that I work for.

We have plenty of tourist shops and fancy eateries but that's about it.

Electricity. Right now we are suffering from power outage that is happening rather too frequently. So if we are able to get constant electricity I'm very sure my town will experience a rapid development.

I would really love to have better food producing factories in my town to boost the development and growth of the community.

One thing that could really improve my city is better public transportation. The bus system is fairly limited, and we don't have any rail or subway lines. Expanding bus routes and frequency, along with adding light rail or subway service, would make it easier for people to get around without relying on cars. It would reduce traffic congestion and be much better for the environment too.

We do not have a very good motorable roads in my little town. If I had the power to change anything it will be to construct good roads for all and sundry. It is even worse during rainy season. I cant even take a bike to my house.

There are half a dozen rivers in my city, but these rivers have turned into a sewage. I think of these rivers are cleaned, my city would be one of the best cities to live in the world. There are a lot of centuries old monuments in the city. The city age is believed to be more than 2000 years.

We do not have a very good motorable roads in my little town. If I had the power to change anything it will be to construct good roads for all and sundry. It is even worse during rainy season. I cant even take a bike to my house.
Indeed, good roads are the foundation of a developing City. A city that cannot be accessed because of bad roads will always experience a setback or decline in economical advancement. So a proper road network is needed within a town.

In our area, there are lots of issues related to parking vehicles. People park their cars on the side of the roads, causing traffic jams. I wish the government could make parking slots so that traffic jams could be avoided.

We are also facing the same situation here too and I would love to see a control on traffic situation in my city

In our area, there are lots of issues related to parking vehicles. People park their cars on the side of the roads, causing traffic jams. I wish the government could make parking slots so that traffic jams could be avoided.
The problem of unregulated parking is affecting almost every location. Each government should make up rules that prohibit parking in places where vehicles are supposed to be moving so as to minimize the risk of accidents.

I hate to travel during the afternoon and night because most of the time there is heavy traffic during the day and in the evening or night I don't see street lights running and some people drive recklessly

The problem of unregulated parking is affecting almost every location. Each government should make up rules that prohibit parking in places where vehicles are supposed to be moving so as to minimize the risk of accidents.

Not only this. The government should take the encroachment of the roads seriously causing traffic jams. Here in the markets you cannot walk on the footpath because it is occupied by the shopkeepers as if it's their property.

Featured Articles

Back