Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What time did you wake today?

I woke at 7.15 am today. Not going to lie ready for my bed very soon and looking forward to the weekend where I tend to get a few hours extra :)

I woke up around 10 today. It was quite an early day again for me. At least it’s friday. :)

I woke up around 6 AM today and feeling good after the relaxing Sunday. Here's wishing a great Week and Monday for everyone that's reading this.

I woke up 5 hours ago which was around 5: 00 am. I go to bed quite early, more like an early bird but it is good for me as it helped me to sleep well enough before it is morning

I woke up at 10:30 this morning. I went to bed at around 1:30 am last night.

I woke up pretty early at about 8am. I'm still up, and I might pull a all nighter. Pass out in the morning.

I woke up this morning by 5am to start preparing for church. It was a good morning for me as this is Easter when we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ which is a good day for us.

Today I woke up around 8am and was late for work so a bad start for me for April

I'm definitely not a morning person, so I tend to wake up on the later side whenever possible. Today I managed to sleep in until around 9am. As someone who struggles with being alert and functional before 10am, those extra hours of rest are clutch for starting my day off right. While I know early risers tout the benefits of getting an incredibly productive start, I personally need that extra sleep to feel recharged and ready to take on the day's tasks and obligations. Sleeping in a little later helps me avoid the morning grogginess and zombie-like haze.

I take help of Alarm clock to wake up daily at 5 am because I follow a daily routine to exercise and yoga in the morning

I woke up 4am in the morning. I had an early travel I had to make around 5am. I needed to wake up early in order for me to meet up with time.

I woke up at 12pm today. I went to bed at around 3am.

I woke up around 9 am this morning, basically because today is Sunday and our service starts by noon. So I had time to roll around on the bed and act lazy! 😊

Today is Sunday, I woke up around three in the morning, had to sort out some things before going to church today.

I had trouble sleeping last night so my body didn't wake me until 2.30 pm today. Hate when I oversleep but I also know my body probably needed it.

I have a fixed time I wake up on a daily basis, I don’t even need an alarm anymore. It seems my responsibilities are enough to shove me up.

5:15 a.m. I woke up early due to having a work issue on my mind.

I woke at 7.15 am today. The day has been a long one, so ready for my bed :)

I woke up at 11:30am today.

Today I woke up around 7 am and it's my ideal time so I slept for around 9 hours straight.

Featured Articles

Back