Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What do you make of Manchester United recent games?

Henrywrites

Active Contributor
Reaction score

Manchester United fc of England has had it tough since the start of the English Premier League with some surprising losses with the recent one against Crystal Palace. Do you think that the club will bounce back as soon as possible?

I’m a Man Utd fan and I’m tired. Ten Hag was supposed to be the one. Someone who plays attacking, possession based football but we play the same brand of football we played under OGS, if not worse. After being fully backed with 400m worth of players, I expected much better. Ten Hag has to go but most importantly, the Glazers have got to go!

Add a UCL loss at home to Galatasaray to our woes. I didn’t think it could get worse.

Add a UCL loss at home to Galatasaray to our woes. I didn’t think it could get worse.

That was a painful loss, as far I am concerned. A match that the team took the lead twice, and we couldn't even close up on winning? The defence needs a lot of attention at the moment, and I hope they get it with the injured players coming back.

That was a painful loss, as far I am concerned. A match that the team took the lead twice, and we couldn't even close up on winning? The defence needs a lot of attention at the moment, and I hope they get it with the injured players coming back.
Martinez and Shaw aren’t coming back any time soon but I think Varane is our most important defender so his presence will be crucial.

Martinez and Shaw aren’t coming back any time soon but I think Varane is our most important defender so his presence will be crucial.
Unfortunately, Varane is an injury prone player. Why do you think Real Madrid had to let him go so easily? Manchester United need to buy players young and in their prime, not old log of woods.

Manchester United lost again to Newcastle 1-0 yesterday in the English Premier League after drawing 3-3 with Galatasaray after leading 2-0 and 3-1. United is a wasted club at the moment.

Against Tottenham yesterday, Manchester United still didn't put in a strong performance. The only good thing was they didn't lose and their attackers scored from Rashford and Rasmus.

Against Tottenham yesterday, Manchester United still didn't put in a strong performance. The only good thing was they didn't lose and their attackers scored from Rashford and Rasmus.
I watched this match between Manchester United and Tottenham which they drew. I know from what I saw in the two clubs playing, the only reason why Manchester United didn't lose the match was because they always scored first in the match because had Tottenham scored first, they won't recover from it.

I watched this match between Manchester United and Tottenham which they drew. I know from what I saw in the two clubs playing, the only reason why Manchester United didn't lose the match was because they always scored first in the match because had Tottenham scored first, they won't recover from it.

The other thing is that Manchester United had a better threat at goal than Tottenham Hotspur. The away side were missing Maddison, and it showed in the way that they attacked. If they were to replay the game when Maddison and Son are available, Spurs will definitely win the game. A lot of players at United need to level up!

I've not watched Manchester United play for a while but from the sports news I listen/watch, they are not playing well to the desired expectations. If they don't improve, they can never compete for the EPL title.

I've not watched Manchester United play for a while but from the sports news I listen/watch, they are not playing well to the desired expectations. If they don't improve, they can never compete for the EPL title.

The thing is that a lot is wrong with the structure at Manchester United. The manager has been the one shouldering the responsibilities at the club with zero help from those at the top of affairs who only care about money. Once they have those with football interest at the helms of affairs, a lot of things will become better.

The other thing is that Manchester United had a better threat at goal than Tottenham Hotspur. The away side were missing Maddison, and it showed in the way that they attacked. If they were to replay the game when Maddison and Son are available, Spurs will definitely win the game. A lot of players at United need to level up!
Manchester United have been disgracing themselves throughout the season in all competition. They have only played one good football which was against Chelsea. Apart from this match, they have underperformed so badly. They will play Newport County today in FA Cup. They are expected to win.

Manchester United have been disgracing themselves throughout the season in all competition. They have only played one good football which was against Chelsea. Apart from this match, they have underperformed so badly. They will play Newport County today in FA Cup. They are expected to win.

Who do you think should be blamed when they play the game that they are going to play today and lose? Who also should be blamed for their poor performances this season? Personally, I believe that players such as Marcus Rashford, Bruno Fernández and a host of others that play in week in week out should begin to turn up for games! As for the goalkeeper, I don't know what to say about it.

Who do you think should be blamed when they play the game that they are going to play today and lose? Who also should be blamed for their poor performances this season? Personally, I believe that players such as Marcus Rashford, Bruno Fernández and a host of others that play in week in week out should begin to turn up for games! As for the goalkeeper, I don't know what to say about it.
Manchester United is a joke of a football team. Did you watch this their match against Newport County? Manchester United was leading 2-0 but all of a sudden in second half they concede 2 goals. They invited a lot pressure on themselves but managed to win 4-2.

I didn't really follow the games of this team, but I saw the results of the matches and in my opinion, they are already in good shape. Although they don't have the brightest game, so if they don't fire the coach before next season, I think they can take higher places

I didn't really follow the games of this team, but I saw the results of the matches and in my opinion, they are already in good shape. Although they don't have the brightest game, so if they don't fire the coach before next season, I think they can take higher places.

There are so many Manchester United fans whom have already started calling for their current coach Ten Hag to be sacked because of the recent of poor matches that they have seen the club play. But this is never going to be the right direction because sacking the manager will never fix the problem as some of their players are the biggest problem the club is facing with Sancho as a very good example.

There are so many Manchester United fans whom have already started calling for their current coach Ten Hag to be sacked because of the recent of poor matches that they have seen the club play. But this is never going to be the right direction because sacking the manager will never fix the problem as some of their players are the biggest problem the club is facing with Sancho as a very good example.
I might agree with you to an extent but Ten Hag has been fully backed to do what he wants to do. He definitely has to take responsibility for the poor form of United. It is his job to clear deadwood and insist on it because his job would be under scrutiny at the end.

In my opinion, everyone expected much worse results from this team, and although they are not playing very well, they are still in the top ten in the standings. Maybe the management did the right thing by not firing Ten Haag because he has more time to build the team he envisions and in my opinion he is not as bad a coach as everyone says about him and he has many prospects

Manchester United's recent games have been a mixed bag. They beat Sheffield United 4-2 and drew 2-2 with Bournemouth, showing their attacking prowess. However, a 4-3 loss to Chelsea and a 1-1 draw with Burnley exposed defensive vulnerabilities. The team's inconsistency makes it difficult to predict their future performances, but they have shown flashes of brilliance and fighting spirit.

Featured Articles

Back