Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Gaming What are your favourite video game snacks?

Popcorn all the way. This is because it is readily available so I can get it easily. Sometimes i take peanuts too. Just to ensure that my mouth is not empty and idle while playing the games. And no, it will not affect my focus.

I don't like to eat anything sweet because my hands get very sticky. I prefer dried fruit or dried meat. In my opinion, it's very cool because it doesn't affect the condition of my hands and I won't grease my mouse, and it's also quite filling and you can eat it that way

Featured Articles

Back