Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What are you currently watching?

Currently watching uncanny counter season 2, it's a Korean drama series. It's actually quit interesting though.

I'm just a fan of various Turkish series, so I like to watch only this. I'm currently watching Love Is In The Air. And in general, I'm rewatching it for the second time because I like these actors

I’m currently watching Fbi most wanted episode 9 from the third season.

Vicenzo. Might sounds weird😁, but I'm a Kdrama lover. I prefer watching Korean movies to American movies.

three body problem
Very amazing
I love this adaptation.

I've been watching the latest season of the critically acclaimed sci-fi series "Andromeda Chronicles" on Netflix. I've found the storylines to be captivating, with complex character arcs and thought-provoking sociopolitical themes. The world-building is impressively expansive, immersing you in a richly detailed galactic civilization. While the pacing can sometimes feel a bit uneven, the strong performances and impressive visual effects make it a highly engaging watch. I'm eager to see how the season's overarching mysteries unfold.

I've been watching the second part of American Horror Story's twelfth season. I just wish they wouldn't feature a Kardashian in every episode.

I’ve been watching 1923 and Fire country. I’m on season 1 of fire country, but the 9th episode and the third episode of 1923.

I just completed Indian web series Farzi and already waiting for its second part

I'm watching Shogun right now. This is a very famous series that was released recently, but I would not say that I am very satisfied with it. I'm watching to finish what I started, but I don't think I'll ever watch it again

I just finished watching an episode of Chicago Med.

I've been watching the 1983 seven part t.v. mini series "Winds of War" on Youtube.

I am currently watching Fire country on Paramount.

I’m currently watching Chicago med on Peacook. Does anyone here also watch Chicago med?

At the moment I am currently watching the joker, I heard there would be a part two coming out pretty soon, though am not sure how true this is yet.

At present I am not following any web series and waiting for Panchayat 3 which will be out on 28th may

I'm binge watching Fargo S5 from the second time. I so much enjoyed it the first time I had to start it again haha

Fargo. It's turning out to be up there with the best of the series I've ever seen along with GOT and Peaky Blinders

Last edited:

Featured Articles

Back