Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Ways To Be a Better Person

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
Becoming a better person is a lifelong journey of growth and self-awareness. I strive to cultivate empathy, listening actively and understanding diverse perspectives. I practice self-reflection, acknowledging my flaws and working to improve them. I embrace challenges, learning from failures and using them as opportunities for growth. By being kind, compassionate, and authentic, I've become a more understanding and supportive friend, family member, and member of my community. I continue to learn, adapt, and evolve, becoming the best version of myself.

One can be a better self by cultivating some qualities like leadership abilities, charisma, self-confidence, self-esteem and so on. Having good relationship with people who are of high caliber can also go a long way.

If you want to be a better person, you need to work on yourself. Take out self improvement courses. Learn new skills, especially good communication skills. Learn morals. This are the things that makes you a better person.

You would have to first of all highlight and understand the things that make you a person not adjudged to be better. Make a conscious decision to get yourself rid of those things and genuinely make efforts, you would see how easily you would become a better person.

I completely agree with making a conscious decision to be better before you can actually be better.

I don't *TRY* to be a better person. That would be phony and unnatural. If I'm to become a better person then it has to come from within without any false charm or insincerity. I am nice to nice people, I am nasty to nasty people. This is a simple way to live my life and I have no desire to change it.

To become a better person , one needs to improve him/herself. I believe one should listen more to the people. I have always believed it. You need to be polite, should be patient, try to ignore criticism.

To become a better person , one needs to improve him/herself. I believe one should listen more to the people. I have always believed it. You need to be polite, should be patient, try to ignore criticism.
But one should not just listen to everyone just so we want to be a better person. We do well, to filter out the useful advice and hold on to better ones.

I said listening to others more and not interrupting them before they've had a chance to say things. I observe a lot of people who are disliked because they don't allow others a chance to speak. This is what I think.

I said listening to others more and not interrupting them before they've had a chance to say things. I observe a lot of people who are disliked because they don't allow others a chance to speak. This is what I think.
Indeed, listening is very important for having good relationship with people. I am known to be a good listener, so no issues with that.

Featured Articles

Back