Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

TV Database The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon (2023)

3.00 star(s)

3.00/5 1 Votes

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy,Action & Adventure

Director: David Zabel

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Returning Series

Overview: Daryl washes ashore in France and struggles to piece together how he got there and why. The series tracks his journey across a broken but resilient France as he hopes to find a way back home. As he makes the journey, though, the connections he forms along the way complicate his ultimate plan.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast

• Norman Reedus

Daryl Dixon
    • Clémence Poésy

Isabelle Carriere
    • Louis Puech Scigliuzzi

Laurent
    • Laïka Blanc-Francard

Sylvie
    • Anne Charrier

Genet
    • Adam Nagaitis

Quinn
    • Romain Levi

Stéphane Codron
I haven't watch this series complete. They have been spinning so many walking dead TV shows it have started to bore me to watch. I'm still going to try and finish it.

The Walking Dead, Daryl Dixon series is 100% better than the Walkind Dead, Dead city (New York). The writing, the set, the story line, is superior over all the other walking deads.

I have heard a lot about this series, but I have not had enough time to actually watch it, and to be honest I find it rather confusing with the many spinoffs.

I have heard a lot about this series, but I have not had enough time to actually watch it, and to be honest I find it rather confusing with the many spinoffs.
Yes, there are way too many spinoffs for the Walking Dead. IF you have time, I do recommend the original Walking Dead, the first few seasons were amazing, I can't say that the entire 11 seasons are a must watch, but the first 4 seasons were excellent!!

Yes, there are way too many spinoffs for the Walking Dead. IF you have time, I do recommend the original Walking Dead, the first few seasons were amazing, I can't say that the entire 11 seasons are a must watch, but the first 4 seasons were excellent!!
Okay, the original series has 11 seasons right? Or is this a combination of all the series and spin-offs?

Featured Articles

Back