Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Streaming

Sweerie_b

Active Contributor
Reaction score

Hi, what is the last movie or series you streamed online? I'm currently watching the Godfather of Harlem.

The last series I streamed and I am still streaming is Fire Country. It's a great show but it's taking way too long for new episodes to come out.

I am on the last episode of The Tourist. I have to say going in, I didn't have high hopes, but it has turned out to be a pretty good show. At some point the Irish accents got very heavy and I had to turn on the English subtitles, but other than that, it is a pretty good show.

The Last Airbender was the last tv series I watched. Binged watched it in a day.

The last series I binge-watched online was the critically acclaimed psychological thriller "Echoes." I was thoroughly engrossed by the taut, twisting narrative that delved into the lives of identical twins with a dark, shared past. The exceptional performances, moody cinematography, and emotionally resonant exploration of identity made it a compulsively watchable streaming experience. I'm still thinking about the powerful, ambiguous ending.

Currently watching the kdrama suspicious partner on my laptop while I watch the iceblade sorcerer on my phone. Though I am not streaming anyone. I downloaded them.

I watch series rarely. The last series I watch was a Hindi series "Family man". It was a wonderful movies revolving around an officer who fights against the terrorists. I am waiting for the next season of the same.

Uhmm, I don't really stream movies online. If I'm interested in a movie, I just download it and watch. But sometimes if it is a short movie, I can stream it on YouTube.

Featured Articles

Back