Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Gaming Pokemon Thread

Ravenfreak

Active Contributor
Reaction score

Pokemon is my second favorite gaming franchise. I've been a fan of the series since I was 9 years old! My best friend got me into the series and games by first watching the anime, then he gave me some cards, and finally gave me a old brick Gameboy with a copy of Yellow version. I had to give him back Yellow though since his mother thought I stole the game. :V I ended up getting Blue version shortly after that though! My favorite generation of Pokemon is Gen 3, while my favorite Pokemon of all time is Incineroar!

When it came out back in the day I thought it was stupid but as I got older I realized the marketing is genius

I always remember as a kid, my brothers loved Pokemon and they also loved the games. They would always play them and I remember trying to get into playing the Pokemon games but could never fully get into them. My brothers never wanted to spend the time to help me so I never bothered.

I will admit though, that Pokemon Unite on the Nintendo Switch is an amazing game and I have played that a lot and found it addictive.

I never got to play much of the Pokémon video games but all the animations, I made sure to watch all of them. Pikachu will continue being my favourite Pokémon.

I did watch a lot of Pokemon as a TV series but I have never tried their mobile game application. May be shortly, I will plan to install their application on my phone and try to play it a little.

I heard about Pokemon a long time ago, but I never tried this game, I do not know why I did not take any interest in this game despite the gaming being a talk of the town among the gamers. Well, it is not possible to try every game available on the market and you have to choose and stay with just few games.

I have only tried playing Pokemon on a Nintendo, and to be honest I really didnt enjoy it that much. Though I did not play it for long.

Featured Articles

Back