Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Gaming Mobile or PC games?

I prefer mobile games because computer games are quite good, but for this you need a powerful computer, and mine is not so powerful. And on my phone I play offline games and online games and they are all very cool

While mobile gaming has exploded in popularity, I don't see myself shifting my main focus away from PC and console anytime soon. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of excellent mobile titles out there. But for me, the limited controls and lack of processing power make mobile better suited for casual experiences. My preference will always lie with the depth, immersion, and cutting-edge visuals that PC and console games can deliver.

Why didn't you add the console option? Because that is definitely what I would have gone for. Playing games on console can never be compared to mobile or PC.
But when I don't play on console I just use PC.

Yea, bigger screen,better experience.not to mention the fact that there are some games you can't play with your smartphone.
But I can't remember the last time I played a game on PC. I mainly use it to work, I only play on my smartphone sometimes.

Featured Articles

Back