Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Gaming Mobile or PC games?

Henrywrites

Active Contributor

Reaction score
There are a lot of games that are being developed on mobile yearly. The popular ones on consoles such as Call of Duty. However, is the number of games built on mobile going to make you make on mobile games instead of PC games?

Neither, I prefer playing on console :p

On a serious note, both have different experiences so it really depends on the person. If you prefer a simplified, small screen experience, then mobile gaming is for you. Otherwise, PC or console.

I think I'd prefer a PC over mobile games; bigger screen, more of a selection to choose from, higher-quality games, etc.

I would look more into mobile gaming if I could find a controller setup that I like, but it is a mess. I much prefer the ones that attach to your phone and make it more like a handheld, but these don't work on games like CoD Mobile as they have them disabled. They also make me take my case off to use my controller and this is not ideal. Minor issues, but having to bring a bag of accessories to make it enjoyable always brings me back to "why not just get a laptop".

I've never gotten into any mobile gaming. I don't even if I would like it. Anyway, I get sort of sick of mobiles cause I use them for the internet, so I might not want to game on them.

It's on console that I play my video games. I'm playing on Nintendo Switch and Playstation 5 at the moment.

I only play on PC when it comes to Roblox. I don't really play any phone games as they don't interest me.
I'm more of a console gamer than a PC and phone gamer.

Neither, I prefer playing on console :p

On a serious note, both have different experiences so it really depends on the person. If you prefer a simplified, small screen experience, then mobile gaming is for you. Otherwise, PC or console.

It's the same for me. I don't play any kind of video games on PC or mobile phones. I might endure playing on PC but never on a smartphone. Consoles are the best.

The abundance of mobile game development could potentially sway interest towards mobile gaming over PC gaming due to the convenience, accessibility, and continuous advancements in mobile technology. I myself am experiencing it. I have been playing more on my mobile than on my gaming laptop.

It depends. I prefer PC games but they are not always practical to play. When I’m on the move travelling mobile games would be my preference due to how portable and easy to access from a few clicks.

I don't feel at ease playing with keyboard and mouse, this is why I don't have anything to do with playing PC games because I will struggle at it. I would rather play on mobile phone than PC but I fancy consoles.

I don't feel at ease playing with keyboard and mouse, this is why I don't have anything to do with playing PC games because I will struggle at it. I would rather play on mobile phone than PC but I fancy consoles.
You could have a recent PC with a tactile screen that could reduce the use of a mouse but you need to be more familiarized with it as it needs some period of entertainment. But if you have an old model, what you say it applicable because it is hard to play hole day with mouse and keyboard it is hand damaging.

Even though I play games on my phone sometimes, I am basically a PC gamer. I like playing games on my PC. I also have a PlayStation, yet I play games on PC as long as the PC version is available. I use other gaming device only when the game I want to play is not available on PC. I play a lot of games on my PC

I have become better at playing on mobile instead of PC. I focus more on mobile games because it is better for me plus I don’t have access to personal computers most of the times and playing mobile games is better for me.

Mobile games are fun. I like to cast it to big screen or use a Bluetooth gamepad. Some of them needs a premium phone and a responsive internet.

No matter how cool the games on the phone are, they will never surpass the games on the computer because the computer has better graphics, the plot of the game mechanics, and the phone will never come close to this

I love both, but I mostly make use of mobile games, I mainly use my laptop for work but I guess when I get a new laptop I we definitely have more games on it.

No matter how cool the games on the phone are, they will never surpass the games on the computer because the computer has better graphics, the plot of the game mechanics, and the phone will never come close to this
I agree. Mobile games are fun to me, but I enjoy playing computer games and browser based ones the most.

There are a lot of games that are being developed on mobile yearly. The popular ones on consoles such as Call of Duty. However, is the number of games built on mobile going to make you make on mobile games instead of PC games?
For me, it's definitely PC games all the way. Having a big screen enhances the gaming experience, and I love knowing that I'll always get smooth performance without any lag or battery drain concerns. Whether it's exploring vast open worlds or engaging in intense multiplayer battles, PC gaming offers the best of both worlds in terms of visuals and performance.

Featured Articles

Back