Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Lazy Panda says hi!

Lazy Panda

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Hello, you can call me lazy panda. I can be very lazy at times, I tend to pass away time by scrolling through social media. But I want to change that up a little and engage in forum discussions. I hope I will enjoy it here.

Hello @Lazy Panda and welcome. You'll find that most posters here use original (their own) content but some are merely coping content they find from Google and are coping it word for word. They do this in order to up their post count and win contests.

You get used to it after awhile.;)

Hello, you can call me lazy panda. I can be very lazy at times, I tend to pass away time by scrolling through social media. But I want to change that up a little and engage in forum discussions. I hope I will enjoy it here.
A lazy panda on discussionhub sounds like fun! Good to have you here. We hope we will be able to steal more of your time on social media and channel it here.

Hey @Lazy Panda :) welcome to Discussion Hub! It's awesome to have you here with us :)

If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to reach out :)

Your name is nice and funny at the same time, it made me remember does games back then where the panda holds and hops from one bamboo tree to the next, using his behind to push down worms.

Featured Articles

Back