Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Gaming Last game you played?

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

This game is addictive

The last game I played was Pet Simulator 99 the other night for a short while. Before that it was Fortnite which I do need to get back on as I really need to complete the battle pass with just over a month to go.

I recently just bought GTA 5 and so I'm planning to take my time to go through all the missions and I literally played 10 minutes ago. Also, after it, if there are funds, I also plan to purchase RDR2

I last played Pet Simulator 99 which I have running in the background at the moment, before that it was Fortnite :)

I played for half an hour last night, and the last game I played was The Sims on my game console. The graphics were not superb, though, but I found them fine. It still helps me pass the time and forget my problems for a while. Later, I will continue playing before buying some fruits and vegetables.

The last game I played was call of duty modern warfare 3. I enjoy it quite a bit and it's very fun to play. I definitely get a kick out of it.

I play it a lot and also Halo infinite.

The last game I played is Genshin Impact on my Android phone. Genshin Impact is one of the few games that I play on mobile devices. That's because usually I don't play mobile games. This morning I played Genshin Impact for a few hours before heading for college. Does anyone play this game?

The last game I played was Farmville 3 on my phone not too long ago.

The last game I played was Elder Scrolls Online, I was playing it 70+ hours a week. I also quit playing video games 2 months ago and sold my PS5 and Xbox Series X.

The last game I played was Stumble Guys not too long ago on the Xbox. Loving the game and what they have to offer on there as well in terms of events.

Last game I played was GTA San Andreas on my android phone, still playing it after playing it more than ten times now.

Solitare was the last game that I played, last night.

I played PES on play station 5 yesterday night. It was exciting because I was able to defeat each and every opponent that I faced, making me the champion! There's no sweeter feeling than that.

The last game I played was Fortnite Rocket Racing a few nights ago, it runs so much smoother now since they made some adjustments and updates :)
Hi Shortie, did you play it via a console or a PC? I've always wanted to play the game just that I don't own a console. I'm sure you enjoyed yourself.

I play Fortnite most often because it is a very interesting game for me and I also have a partner for this game, so the time just flies by unnoticed. I don't care about the rating, so I can play even a bad main just to have fun

The last game I played was Wordle, the daily online word guessing game that took the world by storm. It's such a simple premise . you have six tries to guess a five-letter word, with color clues guiding you. But it's extremely addictive and satisfying when you finally crack the code! I got today's Wordle in 4 guesses after some strategic letter eliminations.

Featured Articles

Back