Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Is Nicolas Jackson the one?

Henrywrites

Active Contributor
Reaction score

Chelsea FC of England spent a lot during the summer transfer window buying some young talents that will bolster their ranks. One of the players that they got is Nicolas Jackson, a striker that did well in the past. However, the start for him at the club has not been rosy. Do you think he can become a ruthless finisher soon or did the club made a mistake in buying him?

If he's the one, then God help Chelsea :p

On a serious note, my opinion of him is clouded by my hatred for Chelsea and I haven't watched enough of him to formulate what I think of him. From an outside view, it doesn't look good so far.

If he's the one, then God help Chelsea :p

On a serious note, my opinion of him is clouded by my hatred for Chelsea and I haven't watched enough of him to formulate what I think of him. From an outside view, it doesn't look good so far.

He has missed a lot of chances that make me worry even as a rival fan. How did they end up with him? What were the parameters that the club used in deciding that he is the right man to lead their line? Lots of questions to be answered by the club on him.

He has missed a lot of chances that make me worry even as a rival fan. How did they end up with him? What were the parameters that the club used in deciding that he is the right man to lead their line? Lots of questions to be answered by the club on him.
After the amount of money they spent, you’d really think they’d get a better striker than Jackson or at least more options.

Nicholas Jackson is still very young and it's a normal thing for young players to miss chances and make mistakes. If Chelsea can stick with him for a long time, I know he's going to develop into a very proficient striker.

Nicolas Jackson is an average player but honestly, he is doing better than I expected. I'll give him credit for it so far. I'll judge him by the end of the season with how many goals he scored.

I was thinking that Nicolas Jackson was actually the one in his first few matches playing for Chelsea but I was wrong. This guy isn't supposed to be a Chelsea striker but unfortunately Nkuku can't keep up his fitness and that's why Nicolas Jackson is still playing.

Nicolas Jackson who? I never knew anything about Nicolas Jackson until he was signed by Chelsea to play for them in England. Which club did he play for before being coveted by Chelsea to sign him? If he was very good, I'm very sure to have heard one or two things about him but I didn't.

Nicolas Jackson who? I never knew anything about Nicolas Jackson until he was signed by Chelsea to play for them in England. Which club did he play for before being coveted by Chelsea to sign him? If he was very good, I'm very sure to have heard one or two things about him but I didn't.

I believe he was playing for a club in Spain or Germany before Chelsea came calling for him. He has proven to be one of the best players around for Chelsea blunted attack a you can see that it is not easy to fit in at the English Premier League. So, how about giving him time to prove what he can do?

I believe he was playing for a club in Spain or Germany before Chelsea came calling for him. He has proven to be one of the best players around for Chelsea blunted attack a you can see that it is not easy to fit in at the English Premier League. So, how about giving him time to prove what he can do?
Chelsea made a very big mistake in my opinion with buying Nicolas Jackson to be their top striker. Although, they had Christopher Nkuku but he was always suffering from one injury or another. At the moment, he sustained hip injury which will take me out for months.

Nicholas Jackson is still very young and it's a normal thing for young players to miss chances and make mistakes. If Chelsea can stick with him for a long time, I know he's going to develop into a very proficient striker.
This is the saddest part of football. If a football player starts making mistakes then the supporters will say bad things about this player and forget this player has saved the team in hard playing situations in the past. They could even neglect his nationality when spreading rumors about it as kind of racism.

This is the saddest part of football. If a football player starts making mistakes then the supporters will say bad things about this player and forget this player has saved the team in hard playing situations in the past. They could even neglect his nationality when spreading rumors about it as kind of racism.
This is the reality of modern days football. It is only when players are bought at a very high price the manager of the club which purchased the player will be forced to be patient with the player when he's not playing well. A good example of what is happening with Antony in Manchester United. He has been poor all the season but the manager keeps playing him.

This is the reality of modern days football. It is only when players are bought at a very high price the manager of the club which purchased the player will be forced to be patient with the player when he's not playing well. A good example of what is happening with Antony in Manchester United. He has been poor all the season but the manager keeps playing him.

Antony of Manchester United is simply a product of the transfer market hype. I can't believe Manchester United decided to spend up to 100m dollars to buy this guy. He has shown that he has a lot to improve on, and that is different from Nicholas Jackson. Do you know that Nicholas Jackson has scored a hat-trick this season? This is something Antony can only dream of and nothing more.

Antony of Manchester United is simply a product of the transfer market hype. I can't believe Manchester United decided to spend up to 100m dollars to buy this guy. He has shown that he has a lot to improve on, and that is different from Nicholas Jackson. Do you know that Nicholas Jackson has scored a hat-trick this season? This is something Antony can only dream of and nothing more.
The money spent they need to recover it to sell a player and time spent for recovery could be a very long time so this is the reason behind keeping players among the season despite they are not playing well as the following example mentionned.

I agree with what you have to say about the hype which was around the transfer of Antony from Ajax to Manchester United. Manchester United scout reported they have evaluated the cost of Antony to be around $25 to $30 million but Manchester United was later pressured to pay $100 million for the player. Manchester United is the worst with how much they waste on average players.

I agree with what you have to say about the hype which was around the transfer of Antony from Ajax to Manchester United. Manchester United scout reported they have evaluated the cost of Antony to be around $25 to $30 million but Manchester United was later pressured to pay $100 million for the player. Manchester United is the worst with how much they waste on average players.
If they could sell the player to another team can they recover even a quarter of the money because I guess the monetary value of the player has decreased after all of these deception he has done while playing on the team?

If they could sell the player to another team can they recover even a quarter of the money because I guess the monetary value of the player has decreased after all of these deception he has done while playing on the team?
There is no team in the world that will be willing to pay even half of what Manchester United were forced for pay Ajax for Antony. Ajax wouldn't buy back Antony from Manchester United for $30 million. Also, the wage which he's earning from playing for Manchester United can never be matched by another club.

There is no team in the world that will be willing to pay even half of what Manchester United were forced for pay Ajax for Antony. Ajax wouldn't buy back Antony from Manchester United for $30 million. Also, the wage which he's earning from playing for Manchester United can never be matched by another club.

To be honest with you, there has been a lot of mismanagement at Manchester United and what made it worse was that they don't have a sporting director unlike top teams such as Manchester City and Liverpool. So, the demands of the manager was almost what the club will always want to fulfil because I don't understand the reason Manchester United spent so much in buying Antony from Ajax fc.

Chelsea FC of England spent a lot during the summer transfer window buying some young talents that will bolster their ranks. One of the players that they got is Nicolas Jackson, a striker that did well in the past. However, the start for him at the club has not been rosy. Do you think he can become a ruthless finisher soon or did the club made a mistake in buying him?

Every player have a chance to prove themselves and their worth in any team should they make the first team. Nicolas Jackson have had his chances at Chelsea but I'm afraid he has taken it with both hands.

Every player have a chance to prove themselves and their worth in any team should they make the first team. Nicolas Jackson have had his chances at Chelsea but I'm afraid he has taken it with both hands.
Are you saying that you are afraid that Nicholas Jackson has taken his chances with both hands? I am of the opinion that it is better that he keep taking his chances now because Chelsea may end up signing a new striker in the summer.

Featured Articles

Back