Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

I am a newbie here.

Sanjeev

Veteran
Reaction score

Hi all, I am Sanjeev . I am India. I have a regular offline job.

I have joined this forum yesterday itself and I am delighted to join it as I can see lots of familiar faces here. I will try to be active on this forum.

So far you are our top poster of the month. You are starting off with a bang.;)

Let's see for how much time I remain the top poster of the month.😅

Last edited:
You are welcome sanjeev! I hope you will be able to make the most of DH forum!:

Great to have you here with us and welcome to the Discussion Hub Forum.

Hey, there @Sanjeev :) welcome to Discussion Hub! It's awesome to have you here with us :)

If you have any issues or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out :)

Thanks.

Hi Sanjeev, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your stay here. How is your experience so far?

Hello, so far I am enjoying my stay here. Hope we may be able to bring few more members so that we can make the forums more vibrant.

Hello there @Sanjeev welcome to the forum and am glad to see that you are having a good time so far.

Thanks for welcoming me. It's been a wonderful site and I have been enjoying my time here.

Welcome to the forum, my friend. I am also new here, and I am glad with the level of activity that is happening here. It is something that can make one always want to post here.

I also felt the same. These days, the forum has been so vibrant. People are more active, as I have observed since the contest was announced. I am happy that I joined this site. You should also try to increase your activity so as to win a prize.

Hi all, I am Sanjeev . I am India. I have a regular offline job.

I have joined this forum yesterday itself and I am delighted to join it as I can see lots of familiar faces here. I will try to be active on this forum.
hello sanjeev nice to meet you at all

Featured Articles

Back