Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Information How you can change your username colour and icon

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

You may have seen that some members on the forum have a different coloured username and an icon next to their username and you may be wondering how you can do that too!

At the moment, there is a default icon set for members on the forum but you do have the ability to change yours to match your preference and look unique around the forum.

If you would like to change the style of your username including the icon you can do so by clicking on your username/profile picture on the top right of the forum in the navigation bar, selecting profile block settings and selecting username style on the navigation bar there to make the changes. You can also find this page here if it works for all https://discussionhub.net/account/style-settings/#username

You can also make other changes within that section if you wish.

Any issues please do not hesitate to reach out to use or post your issue in the Feedback and Suggestions Forum

Thank you for your continued support of Discussion Hub :)

This looks like a really cool feature but unfortunately, I'm not able to find it. Has it been removed? I don't find anything called "profile block settings". I tried searching everywhere. Could you please help? Thanks! :)

This looks like a really cool feature but unfortunately, I'm not able to find it. Has it been removed? I don't find anything called "profile block settings". I tried searching everywhere. Could you please help? Thanks! :)
This could be a permission issue :) will take a look and let you know if I fix it :)

Thanks.

If you check this link @Debashis :) it gives you the option to purchase username edits with the forum currency you earn for posting, if you purchase one, does it give you the option afterwards?

Last edited:
If you check this link @Debashis :) it gives you the option to purchase username edits with the forum currency you earn for posting, if you purchase one, does it give you the option afterwards?

Thanks, Shortie. I've purchased it from the shop. I still can't see the option which you mentioned in the topic though.
I was able to find the below under "Account Details". Is this it?

1706107125217.png

I have this problem, although last month I had all these functions and I was changing my username

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 4
I had about $2,500 dollars saved up, bought a bunch of stuff and NOTHING happened. It seems that it doesn't work at all. It takes your money and gives you nothing. Now I'm almost broke with nothing to show for it.

I had about $2,500 dollars saved up, bought a bunch of stuff and NOTHING happened. It seems that it doesn't work at all. It takes your money and gives you nothing. Now I'm almost broke with nothing to show for it.
I will be bringing this to the attention of Stan for him to look into as it seems something has changed that has caused this.

Do you know how many coins you had before this breaking? Any losses will be given back once we have this fixed.

Thanks.

I believe this has been resolved. Please let me know if the problem still persists :)

Thanks.
Could you guide me if I need to purchase a new item or not because I see this on inventory and nothing in profile:
1711986537516.png

1711986623134.png

Could you guide me if I need to purchase a new item or not because I see this on inventory and nothing in profile:
View attachment 165
You should not need to purchase this item again, once you have purchased it, you have it permanently. It seems the issue is a permissions issue and we are looking into why this changed.

Thanks.

We have made some further changes, please let us know as soon as you can change your username style again.

I will be bringing this to the attention of Stan for him to look into as it seems something has changed that has caused this.

Do you know how many coins you had before this breaking? Any losses will be given back once we have this fixed.

Thanks.
I think at the time I had $2,200 saved up and since then I'm now over $300. The system now says that I cannot change my username because I already purchased it...but in reality I got nothing at all. I tried to purchase other stuff thinking that I was not doing it right until I realized that the system was just eating my money without giving me anything. I do believe that I can no longer change my username color for love or for money. Hope that I'm wrong on that.

I think at the time I had $2,200 saved up and since then I'm now over $300. The system now says that I cannot change my username because I already purchased it...but in reality I got nothing at all. I tried to purchase other stuff thinking that I was not doing it right until I realized that the system was just eating my money without giving me anything. I do believe that I can no longer change my username color for love or for money. Hope that I'm wrong on that.
I have contacted Stan regarding this so he can take a look into it :)

At this time please do not make any further purchases until we confirm this is working. Anything lost will be given back once we have this fixed :)

Thanks.

Featured Articles

Back