Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How tall are you?

Once at school I was the shortest guy and even shorter than the girls and I was ashamed and I do a lot of exercise on the horizontal bar to stretch my spine, but everything went too far and when I even stopped exercising I continued to grow and now I am already 197 cm tall and not I'm sure this is the end

I've very glad that I'm not short in height. I would have find it very difficult to adjust with my friends. So many of them are jerks. They are going to taunt me and make my life a miserable one. I have seen them do it to some people, I wasn't happy about it.

I'm a short guy who's barely 5ft tall. I wish I was at least 5"5 but I'm pegged at 5"3 which is very short for a man in my eyes. I wish there's anything I can do about it.

I wouldn't reveal my exact height but I am not a very tall person. But I am taller than my spouse, even when she wears heels. When I was in my teenage, I always though I wish I was a way taller than I was as tall people seem to have a good personality. but these days, I no longer care about my height.

For me, he doesn't matter if anyone thinks I am too short or too tall because that person will not have anything to do in my life. As for my height, I am very comfortable the way I have grown to be and anyone that is not satisfied or happy with the way I am, should say whatever he or she likes and I don't care about it.

I've very glad that I'm not short in height. I would have find it very difficult to adjust with my friends. So many of them are jerks. They are going to taunt me and make my life a miserable one. I have seen them do it to some people, I wasn't happy about it.
I would like to write to you as a person whose height is 195 centimeters that it is very, very uncomfortable. I would even be ready to have a height of 165 cm because it can be corrected and you will not grow any smaller

I would like to write to you as a person whose height is 195 centimeters that it is very, very uncomfortable. I would even be ready to have a height of 165 cm because it can be corrected and you will not grow any smaller

Actually I am tall to a reasonable extent which cannot be considered as someone who is short but it does not matter because what I know about someone being comfortable in their own skin is that you will be very happy with the way you are regardless of what people think or say about you.

Not so sure anymore though. I can't remember the last time I checked my height though.

I'm short and stocky. 5'8" and 180 very fit pounds.

5'2" and I hate it, especially as I am close in height to the female singer I dislike most. I want to be taller.
I'm almost 6.4 and I just hate it because it's not comfortable for me to be around people because everyone is of normal height and I stand out a lot. It is also not convenient for me to sit in cars and buses. I would prefer to be low because it can be unpleasant, but it is convenient

I'm 5 feet 11 inches tall, but I just tell people that I'm 6 feet just to save time and unnecessary pronunciation of words and numbers. Though I actually wished I was up to 6 feet, or a bit more 🙂

I'm almost 6.4 and I just hate it because it's not comfortable for me to be around people because everyone is of normal height and I stand out a lot. It is also not convenient for me to sit in cars and buses. I would prefer to be low because it can be unpleasant, but it is convenient
My celebrity crush (he on my avatar) is 6'3" and he's beautiful!

I am 176cm which translates to 5 feet 10 inches. I wished I could add a few more centimeters to at least enter 6 feet but nah, it won't happen. I'm contented with it though as I am still categorically a tall person 🙂

I am 6'1 and my little brother is 6'4 which makes him the tallest in the family.

I'm about 5'4" tall, which I'm generally quite satisfied with. While there are certainly advantages to being taller or shorter depending on one's lifestyle and preferences, I feel my height suits me well. I'm able to reach most things without struggle.

I’m 6’2, my dad was taller than me as he was 6’4. One of my uncles is also taller me as he’s 6’3.

I'm 5'10 I think that's about average where I live.

I'm 5'10 I think that's about average where I live.
5'10 average? I wouldn't be so sure about that. You probably have more people that lean on the tall side where you live which is why you consider 5'10 to be average. On normal standards that height is under the tall category.

I am 5ft 7 inches tall which is not bad for a lady. My husband is exactly 6 feet tall. So I guess our kids will be leaning on the tall side.

Featured Articles

Back