Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

How often do you check your emails?

Nolan

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Checking my emails is the first thing I do whenever I wake up in the morning. I have a lot of work emails being sent over when I'm asleep. I wouldn't like to miss any one of them. It's why I frequently check my mails once I get notifications on my smartphone.

How often do you check your emails?

Once a day, usually after breakfast

I check my emails every day.
Whenever I log onto my PC, the first thing I do is check my emails.

I check my emails whenever I receive a notification of a new mail. My email is logged in on my smartphone and it's where I always check my mails.

I always make it a point to check my emails at least once a day. I have my emails set to notify me on my phone but I know if I get busy, some can get missed so going into my emails and checking ensures I do not miss any.

I check my emails frequently because it is essential for staying organized and staying on top of important communications. By checking them frequently, I can promptly respond to any urgent matters, collaborate effectively with colleagues, and ensure smooth communication with clients and stakeholders. Apart from that, I don't miss out on the latest offers from my favorite places to shop online too. :D

I'm also into checking my mails frequently because I have so much which I receive so many emails for. If I don't keep checking them frequently, I wouldn't be updated on everything which I should be.

I always make it a point to check my emails at least once a day. I have my emails set to notify me on my phone but I know if I get busy, some can get missed so going into my emails and checking ensures I do not miss any.

One of my daily routines in the morning is to focus on checking my emails every morning when I wake up and also at 10 pm before I sleep off. The reason is to ensure that I don't miss an important mail from my clients that would want me to work for them.

I can't even feel comfortable when I have not checked my emails in a day.

I check emails once I get an activation mail or for example if there is a confirmation code for authentification no more than that because the email that you use for signup becomes rude with newsletter staff so it needs a life to check up every morning.

I have over a dozen email accounts and I am signed into more than half a dozen email accounts on my phone. My email notifications are on. Every time I see an email notification., I check my emails. I check my emails throughout the day. The first thing I do in the morning is to check my emails.

Every morning. I have it as a part of my routine. This is happening for around 5 years or so.

It is good to check them just in case every day without fail.

I turned off notifications from my email because I used to sign up for a lot of services from which I still get a lot of messages, so I check myself every morning to see if I have received any important messages

I use email app on my phone and I have enabled notification so every time I receive email notification I go to the app to read the email. I don't receive a lot of emails so I don't have to frequently check emails

Nowadays, I don't have to intentionally get into my mailbox to check my mails. When a mail enters my mailbox, I see it in my Mobile phone notification pane. I read it from the notification pane. I go to the mail client if I need to take action on the mail.

These days checking emails is part of my daily social networking routine. So I check daily.

I'm one of those people constantly checking and refreshing their email inbox. Whether it's on my laptop or phone, I probably take a peek at my emails every 30 minutes or so out of habit. I know it's not the most productive use of my time, but that fear of missing something important is real!

To be honest my email is one of the last things I often check. The times I check my email is when I am actually expecting something from a site or forum.

Well since my email is connected to my phone, any new message just pops up from the notification bar when my data connection is on. So I just check from the notification bar if it is important or if it is one I can just ignore.

Featured Articles

Back