Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many siblings do you have?

I wouldn't want to have more siblings because the more of them, the more interesting it would be for me to communicate and get to know different opinions, but sometimes it can be exhausting, because when you only achieve certain heights, they start asking for help and you can't refuse

I have never had any problem with communication in my life and this is the reason why communicating with my siblings have never been any issue. There are so many ways which we communicate and keep in contact with one another because we know how vital it is for us to always be in touch.

We are five in total, plus myself included. Two boys and three girls. My brother is the eldest while I am the last born 🙄

I have 3 sisters.
I would like to have 3 sisters, because I have 2 brothers and a sister, but in my childhood, my brothers simply did not allow me to live normally, while my sister and I have a cool relationship, I think if I had 3 older sisters, I would be very happy in childhood Although it is not important now

I have a native older brother and one younger sister, but she is from another father, that is, she is a stepsister. I also have many cousins

I have 3 sisters, one that I'm in good with an two that I am not. I am considered to be the black sheep of the family and it is what it is.

I have 3 sisters, one that I'm in good with an two that I am not. I am considered to be the black sheep of the family and it is what it is.
I also didn't get well with other brothers and sisters before, but with age everything got better and we forgot all the arguments. Maybe you will also develop communication with the other two over time

I have just a younger brother. We are very close and hardly a week passes without me seeing him. He is like a small baby to me. I don't wish I had more siblings because my brother is a complete complimentary personality to mine.

We are five in total, plus myself included. Two boys and three girls. My brother is the eldest while I am the last born 🙄
It's probably hard to be the youngest, because before the third child appeared in my family, everyone was cool with it, but then, when my sister and I appeared, for some reason we weren't as much of a priority and parents paid more attention to the elders. And my sister and I were always together

I have four siblings. Two brothers and two sisters. All of us stay in the same city apart from my youngest who is in college in the neighbouring state. We see each other often though as we are trying hard to build bonds that never existed in childhood.

I have two sibling an older brother and a younger sister. Growing up, our household was a lively one with the three of us kids constantly bickering, pulling pranks, and getting into mischief together.

There are four of us brothers. Two younger and one elder. In those days, having four children was hardly an issue, but with rising costs for everything, I doubt many people today have four children. Furthermore, it's useful if we wish to handle our country's population.

I have 2 siblings, a twin brother and a younger sister. It is funny because our parents said they only wanted 2 kids, so if I wasn't a twin, we would have been just two.

I have one elder brother and he's quite like me looks wise but more smarter and good at work, I am more of the spoiled version of my brother

My mother gave birth to 7 kids but unfortunately one of them died at childbirth. This makes us to be 6 siblings now. All of us have already married and live independently.
So sorry to hear that, but on the other hand that's pretty awesome that you all are now married. Do you still keep in touch with each other?

I have three brothers and three sisters. I’m the oldest and the youngest is 13.

I have three brothers and three sisters. I’m the oldest and the youngest is 13.
That's quite a big family you have. These days we don't see anyone in India with 6 children

I have one elder brother and he's quite like me looks wise but more smarter and good at work, I am more of the spoiled version of my brother
You grew up believing that because it's probably what they tell you. But maybe it is not that true. Maybe you are even as smart as your brother, people just didn't see it.

Featured Articles

Back