Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many kids do you want?

I will be 50 in October and I have a daughter and a 6-year-old grandson and that all the kids that I need. My grandson has the energy of 20 kids lol. He is so hyper that he makes the energizer bunny look like it has dead batteries lol.

I'm always stuck in-between 3 and 4 but maybe my partner will help me decide. We'll see.. I love kids very much

According to my point of view and my country point of view, the childrens should be not more then 3. if you have 3 kids then you can easily fulfil their desires and fulfil their ambitions easily

According to my point of view and my country point of view, the childrens should be not more then 3. if you have 3 kids then you can easily fulfil their desires and fulfil their ambitions easily

Which country are you from? We are overpopulated in India, so our government also wants to have less than two kids. These days, no couple has more than two kids. A new generation is changing now. Unlike many countries, we don't get incentives to have more kids.

Featured Articles

Back