Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many forums are you active on right now?

Debashis

Active Contributor
Reaction score

No matter if you are a member or a part of the staff, there would be forums where you like to spend most of your time. How many such forums are there for you right now? Are you a staff in them or a regular member?

I'm on a lot of forums but I'm only really active on Discussion Hub and Admin Junkies at the moment. It's hard being active on a lot of forums.

I'm on a few forums myself, but I'm mainly active on Admin Junkies other than my own forums or forums I co-admin on. :)

I'm primarily active on four different forums right now, my Jcink board, the Jcink official board, Admin Junkies, and Forum Advertiser.

At the moment I am active on 4 forums. I am a regular member of 3 of the forums and a staff on 1 of the forums.

I enjoy posting on a lot of forums. I see interacting with others as a good way to learn more and where else to do this than to be on forums? I can't count the number of forums that I am a member of as joining forums makes me feel active and also to interact better.

I am active at the moment on way too many forums to count :LOL:

I tend to get around to quite a few of them each day and I would not say that I am active on them all everyday but I switch between different ones each day as I have the time :)

I am not active every day but once every while on forums. This is because they are several and you cannot maintain the same level of activity on all of them. I have saved a bookmark on opera to remember the links because I cannot remember them all.

I do not think I can give exact numbers of forums I am participating these days. I post on at least half a dozen forums every day, I posts on about a dozen forums every week and I am visit a lot of forums at least a couple of times in a month. I use many forums because I am also a forum owner.

Not much. I have reduced the forums I frequent lately. I join when I find that they are different from the usual chatter, otherwise skip and move.

I am not so active now because I got more working hours in offline work, so I am glad that I have the opportunity to earn more there. Right now I'm only active here and on Offtopic

Honestly, I’m active on at least 8-10 different forums right now. I’m on a few different admin forums and a couple different general forums. I like being on forums though. It’s nice communicating with so many different people.

At the moment I am just active on discussion bucks, index forum, forumcoin and discussion hub. Though for some days now I have not visited most of the forums due to my busy schedule.

I'm a member on a handful of forums but it has been so long since I've posted on them that I have forgotten my passwords. I post here daily and post weekly on another forum and that's it.

I'm more active on two. There is one I rarely work on but hopefully I'll join more forums.

I am currently active on discussionhub and admin junkies. I actually worked on quite a few forums in the past few years but slowly reduced them due to the demand of physical jobs.

I am currently active on discussionhub and admin junkies. I actually worked on quite a few forums in the past few years but slowly reduced them due to the demand of physical jobs.
Finding the right balance between the two can be key to maintaining your well-being and professional fulfillment.

Right now I am active in 5-6 forums counting this one where I started posting today, but I sporadically visit more than 10 forums, forums are an excellent place to meet people!

That sounds like a fantastic way to stay connected and engaged with various communities! Forums indeed offer a diverse range of discussions, insights, and opportunities to meet like-minded individuals.

Right now I am active in 5-6 forums counting this one where I started posting today, but I sporadically visit more than 10 forums, forums are an excellent place to meet people!
I believe that for the past few years I have registered in about 10 forums. But currently I'm active in about three or four of them. It is true that one get to meet a lot of people from forums like this one.

Featured Articles

Back