Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many countries have you traveled to?

Sadly, I have not traveled to any countries. I enjoy traveling but I do not have money to travel. I am not earning enough money yet to oay for travelling. Maybe one day I would be able to travel to Europe and America. I would also like to visit Africa and Australia

I am very much determined to continue to work hard so that I will be able to achieve that dream.

Your hard work will pay for you and definitely you will visit lots of countries that are on your list.

Sadly, I have not traveled to any countries. I enjoy traveling but I do not have money to travel. I am not earning enough money yet to oay for travelling. Maybe one day I would be able to travel to Europe and America. I would also like to visit Africa and Australia
That is the same problem that is facing every average person on earth. There's nobody that does not like traveling, it is just a lack of funds that is stopping them. Don't worry, I pray that there will a time when you will have enough money to travel to anywhere in the world.

That is the same problem that is facing every average person on earth. There's nobody that does not like traveling, it is just a lack of funds that is stopping them. Don't worry, I pray that there will a time when you will have enough money to travel to anywhere in the world.

I would prefer to travel to travel to the countries where I will have to spend less money and the budget is within my pocket like there are various Asian countries where I may plan to travel to. But I would avoid to travel to the Islamic countries due to some personal reasons.

The thrill of exploring new lands! I've been fortunate enough to travel to 3 countries so far, and each one has left an indelible mark on my heart. From the sun-kissed beaches of Greece to the vibrant streets of Brazil, and from the ancient ruins of Egypt , every country has offered a unique cultural and natural experience. I'm eager to continue my journey and discover the wonders of many more!

How many countries have you traveled to?
Never traveled but I have dream for it

Featured Articles

Back