Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many countries have you traveled to?

Yusra

Veteran
Reaction score

The thrill of exploring new lands! I've been fortunate enough to travel to 3 countries so far, and each one has left an indelible mark on my heart. From the sun-kissed beaches of Greece to the vibrant streets of Brazil, and from the ancient ruins of Egypt , every country has offered a unique cultural and natural experience. I'm eager to continue my journey and discover the wonders of many more!

How many countries have you traveled to?

So far come on I've only been to two countries. But the Way of Life of both countries are very different. I will love to travel to other countries one day to expand my travel experiences.

Besides my Country I believe it should be one. Which is benin republic, the country I schooled in.

I have travelled to just one country and that is Nepal. I have a plane to visit Bhutan, Indonesia soon. Let's see how the plan goes.

I have been opportuned to travel to two countries even though they are all in Africa. I have been to South Africa and Ghana. I enjoyed Ghana the most. The culture, the cuisine and everything are just something that a non Ghanaian would find real fun exploring.

I have been opportuned to travel to two countries even though they are all in Africa. I have been to South Africa and Ghana. I enjoyed Ghana the most. The culture, the cuisine and everything are just something that a non Ghanaian would find real fun exploring.
That's nice, am supposed to go to Ghana by August for a seminar, but am not so sure if I would be able to make it. Though till then, it depends on my financial capabilities by that time.

I never heard about Ghana being a beautiful country. Is it because of the forests or the mountains? I have never thought of traveling to African countries; they are far from my country. I need to explore more of the African continent.

I haven't visited any other country so I have all these on my list and would love to start first by exploring Indonesia or even Philippines

@Ginger I have planned to visit Bhutan in the near future, as I have read that it's a beautiful country and is our neighboring country. There is no air pollution there, as most of the area is covered with plants. Traveling here will be within the budget. Also, no visa is required to travel there.

That's a good choice and I hope you can plan soon as I have also heard only good things about Bhutan so it will be good for you

Europe and Japan will be too expensive for me. I can't plan for it right now because I have a lot of upcoming obligations that will require large financial outlays. I'll attempt to schedule it for when I'm not burdened with my family's obligations.

It's better to plan in accordance with your wallet and no need to go beyond it and its better to save money and plan something that does not cost much and you still have the fun

I have travelled to just one country and that is Nepal. I have a plane to visit Bhutan, Indonesia soon. Let's see how the plan goes.
Sounds like a great travel plan. Do well to update us on how your visit to these places went. At least if we've never been to these places, we can still gain experience from people who have been there.

Sounds like a great travel plan. Do well to update us on how your visit to these places went. At least if we've never been to these places, we can still gain experience from people who have been there.

I will update you. And I hope, reading my experience, you will surely manage funds to visit these countries, as these are not expensive countries like Europe and the US. By the way, you didn't mention the two countries you traveled to.

I will update you. And I hope, reading my experience, you will surely manage funds to visit these countries, as these are not expensive countries like Europe and the US. By the way, you didn't mention the two countries you traveled to.
I would appreciate it. Hopefully by that time I will be financially bouyant enough for the tour, and maybe add Europe and US to the list too!

I would appreciate it. Hopefully by that time I will be financially bouyant enough for the tour, and maybe add Europe and US to the list too!

That's what everyone do. If I have money I won't spare any country to visit.

Few of my friends live in the US and Australia and have offered me to visit their place, but I could never be able to because of the high expenses needed to go to their country. They have been living in these countries for the last 20 years. I wish one day they would sponsor me to come to their home.

Neither will I! I will make sure I explore each and every country I desire. May this wish of mine come true!
Yes it would definitely come true, the most important thing is that you stick to your dream and keep working hard to achieve it.

Yes it would definitely come true, the most important thing is that you stick to your dream and keep working hard to achieve it.
I am very much determined to continue to work hard so that I will be able to achieve that dream.

Featured Articles

Back