Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Have you started using Threads?

Twitter feed is so much junk these days. When Musk took over, my feed was full of what he was saying.

There was news that it was by purpose. As in they we included in everyone's feed.

Twitter feed is so much junk these days. When Musk took over, my feed was full of what he was saying.

There was news that it was by purpose. As in they we included in everyone's feed.
If you are following Elon Musk on Twitter, you will be having all his tweet on your feeds whenever you open your twitter account. He is very active on Twitter and it's why there is so much tweet from him. He said that he will be using only his twitter for calls and chat now.

I also downloaded it when it was first tested, but I found many bugs and some inconveniences that are different from Twitter (X). You can use it if you are a big blogger and you want to expand your audience, but in order to read these bloggers, Twitter is enough for me, and even if they don’t publish anything there, you won’t miss anything important

I also downloaded it when it was first tested, but I found many bugs and some inconveniences that are different from Twitter (X). You can use it if you are a big blogger and you want to expand your audience, but in order to read these bloggers, Twitter is enough for me, and even if they don’t publish anything there, you won’t miss anything important
There was no bugs whatsoever on Threads when it was launched to my knowledge. Mark Zuckerberg took the chance at pulling out so much users on Twitter because of the unannounced changes Elon Musk was making on Twitter. It was not because of any bugs users left Threads.

When Threads, I jumpe into the wagon but sion I lost interest. I have not ch!cked my account for a ling time, and I don't even see any use for thus Twitter clone. This is a complete flop social med platform

Does Threads have a web version now? That might have been their biggest mistake. To launch and app only social media service.

I really thought it would have a web version like Facebook.

I don't see this Threads going far. I mean when you look at the dominance of Twitter, you will agree that Threads won't be becoming popular soon.

I have stopped hearing about it and I doubt that anyone is going to be consistent with that. So, I won't use it because the engagements won't be there.

Threads just came with so much vibes and died a natural death shortly after. Twitter has already monopolised the micro blogging sphere and no other platform can compete with it. Rather unfortunate for Threads.

The last time I used threads was the first time I downloaded it. I didn't really have must interest in the app, so I don't make use of it.

No I have not started using threads, and as a matter of fact I don't think that I would ever use it. The social media platforms i have been using are more than enough for me. I don't even frequent most of them like Twitter Instagram and the likes so I cannot add threads to them.

I actually downloaded threads when it first came out, but I don’t use it anymore. It’s not as active as twitter and it’s lacking a lot of features.

I haven't used that IG feature yet, I'm seeing everyone around me joining, but I don't see anything interesting about it so I haven't done it yet.

I know that Threads is a copy of Twitter, but I have not used Twitter before, and when Zuckerberg announced that they were releasing Threads, I became curious about what it would be and whether there would be anything interesting, but after a few days I deleted the application because there people just wrote their thoughts and I wasn't interested in reading it

I haven't yet but sometimes I feel I should as it's free and there is no harm in checking yet another social networking app which will be similar to Instagram and facebook

The word was that it would take down Twitter in no time. But it was like a bubble. Did it burst, I don't know. I am not riding that train anymore.
Haha, I don't see this taking down Twitter anytime soon, it's more like Twitter now known as X is getting better and better especially due to them paying content creators.

Haha, I don't see this taking down Twitter anytime soon, it's more like Twitter now known as X is getting better and better especially due to them paying content creators.
As it stands now, I don't see any social media platform, both current and future taking down twitter, now known as X anytime soon. As a matter of fact platforms like Facebook WhatsApp Twitter and maybe Instagram cannot be overtaken by any new social media platform.

As it stands now, I don't see any social media platform, both current and future taking down twitter, now known as X anytime soon. As a matter of fact platforms like Facebook WhatsApp Twitter and maybe Instagram cannot be overtaken by any new social media platform.
Exactly, any new socal media coming up now would simply be seen as a copy of what already exists. Unless they are able to bring in something completely new to the table.

Exactly, any new socal media coming up now would simply be seen as a copy of what already exists. Unless they are able to bring in something completely new to the table.
yeah, and if we think about it, I don't think there's any new thing a new social media platform will bring that we haven't seen before.

Featured Articles

Back