Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Have you started using Threads?

I agree and if there is something special and different from other social networking websites then I don't mind trying it but it does not have anything new

I wonder whey Threads failed. It had the perfect atmosphere to thrive.

I wonder whey Threads failed. It had the perfect atmosphere to thrive.
Truly, threads had the perfect atmosphere to thrive. However, what threads have to offer is basically the same thing that all other social media platforms that have been existing for decades are offering. There was nothing special about it, so the hype that it once had was lost

I may go for threads soon as I like some of the posts that are shown on Insta so I may install it in 1-2 days and see if its effective

I may go for threads soon as I like some of the posts that are shown on Insta so I may install it in 1-2 days and see if its effective
Please do well to install it and come back to give us feedback on your experience while using it. Maybe this can make some people here too go for it too. But as for me, I don't think I will ever have any interest in it.

Please do well to install it and come back to give us feedback on your experience while using it. Maybe this can make some people here too go for it too. But as for me, I don't think I will ever have any interest in it.
I will do that today or tomorrow and will update because could be they have something new that can make everyone interested

Threads is the latest social media site which Mark Zuckerberg launched to bring competition for Twitter. It was launched on July 5, 2023 when it would appear Twitter was having issues because of the changes Elon Musk was making on Twitter.

A lot of people joined using Threads but it would appear most of them still never quit using Twitter.

Have you registered on Threads? Do you find it more interesting than Twitter?
No

Threads is the latest social media site which Mark Zuckerberg launched to bring competition for Twitter. It was launched on July 5, 2023 when it would appear Twitter was having issues because of the changes Elon Musk was making on Twitter.

A lot of people joined using Threads but it would appear most of them still never quit using Twitter.

Have you registered on Threads? Do you find it more interesting than Twitter?
Funny people still ask this.. threads is washed

Featured Articles

Back