Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

TV Database Family Guy (1999)

0.00 star(s)

0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Animation,Comedy

Director: Seth MacFarlane

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Returning Series

Overview: Sick, twisted, politically incorrect and Freakin' Sweet animated series featuring the adventures of the dysfunctional Griffin family. Bumbling Peter and long-suffering Lois have three kids. Stewie (a brilliant but sadistic baby bent on killing his mother and taking over the world), Meg (the oldest, and is the most unpopular girl in town) and Chris (the middle kid, he's not very bright but has a passion for movies). The final member of the family is Brian - a talking dog and much more than a pet, he keeps Stewie in check whilst sipping Martinis and sorting through his own life issues.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast

• Seth MacFarlane

Peter Griffin / Brian Griffin / Stewie Griffin / Glenn Quagmire / Tom Tucker (voice)
    • Alex Borstein

Lois Griffin / Tricia Takanawa / Loretta Brown / Barbara Pewterschmidt (voice)
    • Mila Kunis

Meg Griffin (voice)
    • Seth Green

Chris Griffin (voice)
    • Patrick Warburton

Joe Swanson (voice)
    • Arif Zahir

Cleveland Brown (voice)
I never got into Family Guy when it first started airing but now I sometimes find myself watching it whenever it is and enjoy it.

Do you watch Family Guy?

I don't follow up with this show, but I have watched a lot of episodes and I actually enjoyed watching it. Maybe on a good day I might choose to follow up from season one.

Featured Articles

Back