Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Easter 2024 Easter meals

This is the prefix for all things Easter

Sweerie_b

Active Contributor
Reaction score

Hi, what is your favorite Easter meal? What do you enjoy eating during the Ester holidays?

Something we always eat during Easter usually on Good Friday is fish. We usually have a fish and chip meal from the takeaway near us and it always goes down a treat.

My kids love to eat chocolate at Easter LOL

We don't actually have anything in particular we normally eat or cook, we tend to cook anything at all we feel like cooking. This past Easter i was not in town, but for does at home they cooked one of our local soup which is egusi soup.

Hi Shortie,
That sounds like a wonderful Easter tradition! Enjoying a delicious fish and chip meal from your local takeaway is a great way to celebrate Good Friday and indulge in a tasty treat. It's lovely to hear that it's a tradition that brings joy to your family.

And of course, Easter wouldn't be complete without some chocolate treats! It's a classic indulgence that many families enjoy during the holiday. Whether it's hunting for Easter eggs or simply enjoying some chocolate bunnies and candies, there's something special about indulging in sweet treats with loved ones during Easter festivities.

Hi Shortie,
That sounds like a wonderful Easter tradition! Enjoying a delicious fish and chip meal from your local takeaway is a great way to celebrate Good Friday and indulge in a tasty treat. It's lovely to hear that it's a tradition that brings joy to your family.

And of course, Easter wouldn't be complete without some chocolate treats! It's a classic indulgence that many families enjoy during the holiday. Whether it's hunting for Easter eggs or simply enjoying some chocolate bunnies and candies, there's something special about indulging in sweet treats with loved ones during Easter festivities.
We don't have fish and chips from the takeaway too often so it is always enjoyed when we do have it :)

We can't forget those chocolate treats :) I am not a huge fan of chocolate so always get something small around Easter just so I have something but not too much :)

I also don't do much of takeaways, but I'm sure you enjoyed yourself. I always do when I take out my Pizza. Sometimes a small treat is all you need to satisfy that sweet tooth without overwhelming yourself

Featured Articles

Back