Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Does your smartphone come with dual sim?

Heatman

Off The Mark
Reaction score

My current smartphone which is Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G comes with a dual Sim Port. Since they started making dual sim mode phones, I have been very happy because it helped me with not having two smartphones at once.

Do you like one sim or dual sim phones?

It has been a long time since I saw any smartphone that is not with a dual SIM card port option. It is more convenient to use dual SIM card phone than a single SIM card phone.

Yes, I use a Samsung Galaxy M51. It comes with a dual sim feature. Both support up to 4G though. So, when 5G starts dominating the entire country, probably I'll switch to a new 5G dual sim phone, most preferably a Galaxy S series phone.

I do not see any valid reason to have more than one SIM card. When you are out of work, you just place it out of service or airplane mode. While the majority of phones nowadays are dual SIM cards even mine.

I am making use of the Samsung Galaxy A14, and this awesome Samsung mobile device has the slot for double sim. This is different from when I was using the Samsung S7 Edge that had only a slot for the sim. The benefit of having a mobile device that has two sims is that you can have your two numbers active, especially for work and home use.

This is the specifications of my iPhone 12 Pro. I'm using a dual sim port which I like. I don't like using two smartphone at once.

Screenshot_20240203_103036_Chrome.jpg

My mobile phone supports dual SIM. I use two SIMs from two different telecommunication companies. My phone supports GSM as well as CDMA SIM. It does not support 5G network, though. I actively use both SIM, one, for making calls and another one to use internet, especially when I outdoors.

Last edited:
I also once had Samsung smartphones that had Dual SIM card slots, but I never really needed them. Now I have an iPhone 8 and I don't even need that second slot

No, my last phone had one. This one is a single SIM.

I have two phones and I like to keep them separate. Clubbing numbers didn't work well for me.

I currently have a phone that does not have this function, it is an iPhone 13, but when I bought it, I did not think that I would need exactly Dual SIM cards. But now I have such a need, so maybe over time I will have to buy an Аndroid

I am making use of the Samsung Galaxy A14, and this awesome Samsung mobile device has the slot for double sim. This is different from when I was using the Samsung S7 Edge that had only a slot for the sim. The benefit of having a mobile device that has two sims is that you can have your two numbers active, especially for work and home use.
Seriously, for some reason I thought that Samsung S7 had two card slots. However, you are right, for those who talk a lot with clients, you should not have only one card, because you can get confused in the number of contacts in your notebook

I am using a Redmi device that has just a single SIM support. That's because I have a button phone that I put my back up SIM. I use StarLink for my internet subscription. That means I am not running a risk of a particular telecom company failing with internet services that I need to switch to the other SIM.

My phone uses a dual sim. I don't think there is any phone manufacturers that produce phone of a single sim anymore. The one I used last was a Samsung Galaxy phone, and the experience was not cool, you can't switch to another sim if there's network failure in one.
I prefer my phone to have dual sims please.

My phone uses a dual sim. I don't think there is any phone manufacturers that produce phone of a single sim anymore. The one I used last was a Samsung Galaxy phone, and the experience was not cool, you can't switch to another sim if there's network failure in one.
I prefer my phone to have dual sims please.

I think a couple of iPhone still got the single sim as well. There is nothing wrong with it, but a couple of them are now making phones that have dual sims now.

It is just recently that I have come to understand the usefulness of having a dual SIM phone. Internet service providers have been having a tough time in my country and I have had to switch from one to another. If not for the fact that my phone had dual SIM, and two SIMs are inserted, I would have been stranded all weekend.

My smartphone does come with dual-sim, yes. I find it handy that this is an option now in mobile phones and I am sure it has helped many people when it comes to the kind of sim card they have.

I believe I have only had to change my sim card once quite a few years ago now because the phone I had at the time was not dual sim.

I am thinking of getting a OnePlus phone. Not sure it offers dual SIM. It is mildly costly and have a lot of premium features.

Good quality camera, powerful hardware etc.

I am using and Android phone and it has dual SIM support. However, I am only using one SIM. I have no use for two SIMs. These days most Android hand sets come with dual SIM. I don't know why people have to use two SIMs in there phones. I have never felt any necessity of musing two SIMs in my phone.

Yes, the Redmi device that I am currently using comes with the dual sim and I must confess that it is a beautiful idea by the mobile device manufacturers.

The need to have alternative networks is very important as that will help one to always be reached on both lines.

Most of the smartphone comes with dual SIM capabilities and my phone also uses two SIMs. It allowed me to switch between telecommunication networks.

Featured Articles

Back