Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you think it’s cliche?

Speaks

Active Contributor

Reaction score
For a goth to love Halloween?

I meaaaan it makes sense, no offence of course!

But there's nothing wrong with it.

I don't think it's cliche. Some people may like Goth but not care for Halloween. Just like people who like Halloween may not necessarily mean they like Goth :)

Lydia Deetz Halloween GIF by Jenny Lorenzo

I do not think Halloween is a culture any more, therefore, you don't have to become a goth to love Halloween. It is more of a commercial activities. Media will lure you into buying things for Halloween and you spend money and nothing more. Cultures have lost their very essence and these days festivals are no more than business activities.

I do not think Halloween is a culture any more, therefore, you don't have to become a goth to love Halloween. It is more of a commercial activities. Media will lure you into buying things for Halloween and you spend money and nothing more. Cultures have lost their very essence and these days festivals are no more than business activities.
Yes agreed.

Back on topic, yes, it's cliché for a "goth" to love Halloween. hehe

Lol i think it makes perfect sense, cause that would be the one holiday that they can fully express themselves. Or feel at ease.

Question: Why don't Jehovas Witnesses celebrate Halloween?
Answer: Because they don't like strangers coming to their door.

Question: Why don't Jehovas Witnesses celebrate Halloween?
Answer: Because they don't like strangers coming to their door.
I had one come to my door late last year. He went on and on. I didn't have the heart to tell him I'm an Atheist and didn't give a crap. He came back one more time, and I didn't let him come in and was topless, and talked to him with the door half closed.

He never came back. lol

Featured Articles

Back