Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you make enough money?

Mad Hatter

Veteran
Reaction score

I felt like I was doing o.k. before. Not rolling in money but I had enough to make ends meet. Then my girlfriend moved in with me and I got her a job with the company that I work for. I work from home (records/orders/inventory/etc.) while she works down at the warehouse. Now that there are 2 incomes coming in we actually have more than we need, and can put away money in the bank.

How about you, do you make enough or are you struggling?

In this stage of my life, I can't say that I make enough money. Far from it, I'm just getting started and I hope that I will continue to progress so as to get to that point where I can see yes, I'm making enough money.

Yes, I do have a sufficient income. My spouse takes care of the children and household tasks, thus I am the sole breadwinner for our family. These days, with the high rate of inflation, the money I make here is sufficient for me. I don't ask for more from the Almighty.

Far from it, I'm just getting started
When I first got started I was living in a one room furnished apartment in a run down part of town. I was making minimum wage and driving a $350 car that had a bungee strap to keep the trunk closed. I had backed into a tree and it wouldn't close anymore. lol

(the tree came out of nowhere so it wasn't my fault) 😁

I am not making enough money. That's because the economy in my country is battered. People are being paid peanuts. Imagine people earning less than $25 as monthly minimum wage. I am building my business and it is yet to generate funds the way I want it.

$25 a month is insufficient. With such a low wage, I find it impossible to see how someone could survive. Every day, we spend more than $25.

What do the majority of the people work in the place?

There, is farming not practiced?

If I should be honest with myself, my answer would be no. I do not make enough money, there is so much expenses I need to sort out that is consuming my capital.

If I should be honest with myself, my answer would be no. I do not make enough money, there is so much expenses I need to sort out that is consuming my capital.

Then, you must find another source of income because posting in the forms alone won't provide you with much cash. You should start blogging, in my opinion. Do you not hold a regular job offline? Perhaps doing an offline job can enable you to earn more money.

When I first got started I was living in a one room furnished apartment in a run down part of town. I was making minimum wage and driving a $350 car that had a bungee strap to keep the trunk closed. I had backed into a tree and it wouldn't close anymore. lol

(the tree came out of nowhere so it wasn't my fault) 😁
Wow, that sounds like a humble beginning. It is great to see that you have been experiencing upgrades since then, at least you don't drive that car anymore now, lol. By the way, it was actually the tree's fault, it should have seen you coming and moved out of the way!

You know the money can never be enough as we all like to make more LOL to have a comfortable life for ourselves and for our dear ones and family

Wow, that sounds like a humble beginning. It is great to see that you have been experiencing upgrades since then,
I went to night school and upgraded my skills and got out of the minimum wage cycle.

These days many people are going for betting as they like to get rich overnight but its not feasible as almost everyone is trying this so the probability of them winning is so less

These days many people are going for betting as they like to get rich overnight but its not feasible as almost everyone is trying this so the probability of them winning is so less

In the hopes of winning a significant amount of money one day, I have been making daily bet on Dream 11. Recently, a relative of one of my colleagues won 2 crore rupees. I pray God to give me success at least once, as I am in dire need of money.

Personally , enough is when I have extra to spend. Extra to splurge. Extra to invest. And extra to buy that Predator suit 😁.

Actually iam not making an enough money, now a days to earn money online is very difficult and its very hard to find the platform where there are ideas about making money online.

I am trying hard to earn money from the earnings sites. I am on lots of such sites as well as having a regular offline job. But these days, I don't earn enough money from the sites. Also, because of offline job pressure, I like to participate in the forums.

I'm struggling but things are much better than they were and they're maybe going to get way better once I'm making 16 USD an hour full-time. Anyway, I don't need massive amounts of money, but I have a wife and kid and future plans with them. I also like to have enough cash on hand to where buying things isn't a big sweat.

Then, you must find another source of income because posting in the forms alone won't provide you with much cash. You should start blogging, in my opinion. Do you not hold a regular job offline? Perhaps doing an offline job can enable you to earn more money.
I don't rely on just posting on forums, I have my personal business. Is just that this period I have a lot going on that I need to sort out, and it seems more like they are all coming in at the same time.

Featured Articles

Back