Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you lack time online due to the holidays?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Something I have noticed this past week with Christmas and New Year also coming in fast is how hectic things get. Normally I spend so much time online working and keeping up with tasks but this week has been so all over the place and I feel like I have not done enough.

I know many will understand as they are more than likely in the same boat.

Do you lack time online due to the holidays? How do you feel when you can not be online as much as you were before the holidays?

Hello @Shortie, New Year or Christmas or even any festive day nothing changed in my life because stay to late hour at night and changed full year's routine like sleeping and waking up early and eating reasonably to eat anything and sleeping late hour at night not something good and will change full routine of sleep against many people are doing this day, this is to resume the principle in life add work schedule decreases a little but not like people are doing.

During the Holidays I don't like to spend as much time online, since I feel that I need to spend most of my time with my family. This year was different though, since my MIL and the rest of my family are sick we're not really spending much time together. Usually we play board games or sing karaoke but now everyone is off resting or just doing their own thing while I spend my time on forums. Though tonight I'll be watching the ball drop with my spouse since it's still New Years Eve here. :)

During the holidays, I often find it challenging to allocate enough time for online tasks. It is sometimes frustrating not being able to be online as much as usual, but that's fine I feel as the holidays are a time for family and relaxation. :)

Yes, I have limited time to be online during any kind of holidays. I wasn't online doing much from 23rd December 2023 till today being 3rd of January. I was very occupied with all the Christmas and new year celebration.

It depends on the kind of holidays that will determine if I would have limited time to spend online. For Christmas holidays, I don't have any breathing space. There's so much to do and I can't afford missing out on any of them.

I have always done my bits in terms of trying to make sure that I balance the time that I spend online and the time that I give to off-line activities during festive periods. However, when I have projects that I need to handle during the festive season, I ensure that I focus on doing them in order to make my clients happy.

Holidays or no holidays, I always work, I even work during the weekends. That's because I am a work from home professional. If you work from home, you will be occupied with work all day long and you will be still working in the holidays and weekends. That's because yo will not only offer services but also work on your own projects

Holidays or no holidays, my online activities are almost same. I use Internet for learning, information, as well as entertainment. So I use Internet regularly, I don't take break from virtual world. Having said that I do not spend a lot of time online, though.

Absolutely, the holidays always seem to limit my online time. Between traveling to visit family, hosting gatherings at home, and squeezing in all the traditions, my usual internet habits get disrupted. While I try to stay somewhat plugged in over the holidays, it's really tough to keep up with social media, blogs, and other online commitments. By the time New Year's rolls around, I feel disconnected and behind on everything happening in the digital world.

It's not a problem for me, because these days are an opportunity for me to take a break from what I do online. Sometimes I don't want to stop working just because I'm tired, but when I need to spend time with my family, I have no excuses

It is natural to be busy during festive and celebrate seasons. You will barely have time to go online, but the activities you will be involved in will be well worth it at the end of the day.

I do have time available that I can invest on my favorite websites but most of the time I start feeling lazy so I stop posting on them so I am trying to stay productive and find some legit websites to earn from

At the moment I hardly have enough time for my self and to sort out everything I need to. Even right now, I do not have enough time to sort out all the work I need to both online and offline.

We don't have any holidays at present and I don't remember I will be having any at least till August LOL and whatever time I spend online is my free time from work

I do have time available that I can invest on my favorite websites but most of the time I start feeling lazy so I stop posting on them so I am trying to stay productive and find some legit websites to earn from
The same usually happens to me sometimes. That laziness will just creep in from nowhere, and before you know it, you are far behind on a list of things you are supposed to have accomplished.

We don't have any holidays at present and I don't remember I will be having any at least till August LOL and whatever time I spend online is my free time from work
Same here, majority of he time I spend online are usually times when I have very little job to do offline or when am free.

Same here, majority of he time I spend online are usually times when I have very little job to do offline or when am free.
Me too! It is just a way of spending my free time wisely. I have figure out that it is better to be here than to waste my time on social media platforms.

I spend time online when I have free time. I don't keep myself busy online every day. If it's festive time and we have holidays, I try to spend time with the family, and in 24 hours, I find time to be online.

I am free and mostly killing my time doing senseless things LOL and mostly busy with Insta and facebook reels so I need to break this habit

Featured Articles

Back