Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Movies Do you enjoy watching 3D animations?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Though there are a lot of 3d animations, but Chinese are well known in this aspect, they have a lot of 3d animations that are mind blowing with awesome fight scenes. Do you enjoy watching 3d animations?

Yes I do watch 3D animations. Some of them are pretty cool. I watched a few Chinese ones too which are not bad.

Yes I do watch 3D animations. Some of them are pretty cool. I watched a few Chinese ones too which are not bad.
Yes, the fight scenes are just awesome. One of my all time favorites is perfect world. For does who are looking for epic fights and want something more of fights than boring talks. This a perfect choice.

I'm not a fan of such animations because, in my opinion, they don't have very cool graphics and the script seems strange. However, I only saw a few and maybe I just picked the wrong ones

I enjoy watching 3D movies, these movies guve adrealine rush especially if movies have a lot of special effects. But I don't watch too much 3D movie because ticket prices are expensive

Featured Articles

Back