Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Easter 2024 Do you buy Easter Eggs at Easter?

This is the prefix for all things Easter

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Easter Eggs are something that many people buy for Easter, I know my kids love Easter eggs this time of year.

Do you buy Easter Eggs at Easter?

I have purchased some colorful Easter eggs for my little niece in the past, but the best looking Easter eggs are the home made ones! Dying and decorating your own hard boiled eggs is a cool activity for the little ones and adults as well! 😀

I have never done this before over here celebrating Easter with the use of Easter eggs and Easter bunny and the likes is not that common. What we normally celebrate is our religious one, which is the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

I have purchased some colorful Easter eggs for my little niece in the past, but the best looking Easter eggs are the home made ones! Dying and decorating your own hard boiled eggs is a cool activity for the little ones and adults as well! 😀
I remember doing this back in junior school! It was always fun decorating hard-boiled eggs, not very pleasant if they got cracked though, the smell was not nice at all :ROFLMAO:

Featured Articles

Back