Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Can you sleep without a blanket?

Ray

Active Contributor
Reaction score

I can sleep very well without using a blanket. I feel very hot at night which is why I hardly cover up when I'm sleeping. The heat won't let me close my eyes. It's only when the weather is extremely cold I might cover up with a blanket.

Do you sleep with or without a blanket?

No, I can't sleep without a blanket. Even in the Summer, I need a blanket to sleep. I use a thin blanket during the summer.
In the winter, I sleep with 2 blankets.

It depends on how cold the weather is. If the weather is hot, I would not touch my sleeping blanket because it will make sleeping uncomfortable for me. It's whenever the weather is very cold I would be in love with my blanket 😂. The cold may feel good but it will make it difficult for one to sleep without shaking from cold.

I don't like the cold weather at all. I can be fine all day when the weather is warm, but once it is time for cold weather, I can never cope. So, if it is when the weather is cold, I can never sleep without a blanket for whatever reason. I can't even enjoy that kind of sleep once the weather is pretty cold. I hate such experience!

No, I can't sleep without a blanket. Even in the Summer, I need a blanket to sleep. I use a thin blanket during the summer.
This sounds very funny and interesting at the same time. How do you cope with the two blankets being used at once? I feel one of them will be slipping through when in use. There are more heavy blankets like a winter jacket which will keep any cold out from you when you cover up with it. It's the kind of blanket I'm using.

I can never sleep without a blanket lol. No matter what weather it is, I need a blanket or a thinner sheet of cloth on my body for me to sleep. Otherwise, I won't be able to sleep at all.

I can't sleep without a blanket because the weather of too cold where I'm staying most of the time. Sleeping without a blanket and home heater is killing yourself.

I can never sleep without a blanket lol. No matter what weather it is, I need a blanket or a thinner sheet of cloth on my body for me to sleep. Otherwise, I won't be able to sleep at all.
Do you like to cover up even when the weather is very hot too? This is something that I would not be able to do because the hotness of the weather will make it so uncomfortable for me to sleep. In such situations, I might be forced to sleep without putting on any clothes.

It's the same with me because when you sleep without a blanket you feel unprotected even if you are very hot. That's why I don't skimp on the air conditioner in the summer to maintain the temperature in the house so that you can sleep peacefully with a blanket

I can't sleep without a blanket because the weather of too cold where I'm staying most of the time. Sleeping without a blanket and home heater is killing yourself.
Climate change makes weather difference to differ in so many places. There are some place you would be how, the weather will be so cold and freezing while at the same time in another place, the weather will be warm or too hot. This affects how a person will sleep at night.

No, I cannot sleep without a blanket, I need a blanket even during hot summer nights. In winter, I use thick blankets, where as in summer, I use thin blankets. Sometimes I use bed sheets as blankest during summer nights. When I am sleeping, I like to hug blankets tight, it is so comforting when I have a blanket.

When I sweat a lot more than the ordinary people, it's going to be very difficult for me to sleep with a blanket when the weather is hot especially during summer season. It will be like me looking at killing myself because the way I will sweat, it will start choking me.

Yes I can, I have done this several times. Most times I find using a blanket stressful, it makes me feel like am being trapped in a position where I can't freely move my body. Then in other cases the weather is just too hot for one.

Sleeping with or without a blanket depends on the season of the year. The way the weather is this season in my country, I don't dare sleep with any piece of clothing on my body because the weather is just too hot and dry. But during the rainy seasons when the weather is cold, I must use a blanket to be able to sleep.

I have to have something over me. In the winter I have so many blankets and comforters on me that you would never assume that there was a human being under that large pile of cloth, cotton, and polyester.

Many people call me weird as I always need to have a blanket covering me whether it's cold or warm, even in the heatwaves I tend to use a blanket. I believe it's a comfort thing.

If it is hot enough, no. I am not against using one. I like the comfort it provides. Only thing is I need a comfortable, cozy one.

This is the average. Even during summer, we need this blanket or we wake up late because it will make the sleeping experience more comfortable for every one of us. Some people find it not essential this is their habit we cannot blame them.

It depends on the weather conditions for the night. If there is cold I will have no choice but to use a blanket, but if the weather is hot, I won't even think about it.

I find that I really can't sleep well without some kind of blanket or covering. There's just something about having that extra layer of warmth and comfort that helps me relax and drift off. Even in the summertime, I usually need at least a lightweight sheet or thin blanket to feel cozy and be able to fall asleep easily.

Featured Articles

Back