Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

News Britain's 'heaviest man' dies from organ failure days before 34th birthday

Sanjeev

Veteran
Reaction score

According to his relatives, Jason Holton, who was regarded as the "heaviest man" in Britain, passed away from organ failure just one week before turning 34. Holton passed away in Surrey last Saturday at the approximate weight of 317 kg.

Holton's mother, Leisa, stated that six firefighters were required to take him to the Royal Surrey County Hospital after an ambulance journey, as per a media article.

She added that Holton's kidneys failed first, and the doctors predicted that her son would die "within a week."

Never heard of him before, but had to look it up. With that kind of weight he is bound to have organ failure. The organs are not able to carry the work load they are going through. It's well though.

I came across this news yesterday, I even saw his picture. He was so huge! It was such a sad thing that he died, He probably wished he was not born that way.

It was because of his obesity that he died. He was born overweight. It's tragic that he died because of the organization's failure. How painful might his death have been?. Also, it might have been tough for him to live the way he did.

He'll receive no sympathy from me. He should never have let himself get like that. He lived only to stuff food into his mouth, him and his fat ass became a burden to everyone around him.

He'll receive no sympathy from me. He should never have let himself get like that. He lived only to stuff food into his mouth, him and his fat ass became a burden to everyone around him.

No one wants to be like him, so I disagree with that. It's possible that he had some kind of illness that turned him into this person and ultimately led to his death. It's possible that he followed the doctor's recommendations and was on diet food. I won't say that he was made solely for eating.

No one wants to be like him, so I disagree with that. It's possible that he had some kind of illness that turned him into this person and ultimately led to his death. It's possible that he followed the doctor's recommendations and was on diet food. I won't say that he was made solely for eating.
Life is about survival of the fittest, not survival of the fattest. :LOL:

Never can tell, it's possible he had a disorder, i can't really remember but there was a similar case I read about some time back. The guy had a disorder that made him eat, he almost died multiple times due to this, even when he is full, he kept on eating and eating.

The guy had a disorder that made him eat,
Then there is the opposite, usually among women where they will starve themselves to the point where they are hospitalized. Can't understand such self inflicted "disorders". It all seem so pointless and stupid.

Then there is the opposite, usually among women where they will starve themselves to the point where they are hospitalized. Can't understand such self inflicted "disorders". It all seem so pointless and stupid.
Lol true, but I think it a mental issue or so, cause I doubt anyone would just openly choose to torture themselves. There are a lot of weird disorders out there though.

Life is about survival of the fittest, not survival of the fattest. :LOL:
Okay, I tried so hard not to laugh at this but failed. It was funny. But maybe his condition is hereditary and there's little he could do about it.

Featured Articles

Back