Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Basketball

In the NBA, I enjoy watching the skillful play of stars like Luka Doncic, Giannis Antetokounmpo, and Stephen Curry. Internationally, I'm a fan of the Australian Boomers and their talented players like Patty Mills and Joe Ingles.

I don't watch basketball that much, but I watch enough to know that LeBron James is very good. I also like Kevin Durant and Michael Jordan.

I have never really played basketball but I enjoy watching it. LeBron James still remains the favourite basketballer that I love to watch. I was trying to join the basketball team in high school but couldn't because of height constraints.

I have never really played basketball but I enjoy watching it. LeBron James still remains the favourite basketballer that I love to watch. I was trying to join the basketball team in high school but couldn't because of height constraints.
You're not up to 6 ft tall I guess? That is usually one of the requirements to joining a basketball team in school. They believe that if you're not tall enough, you might not be as good.

Featured Articles

Back