Discussion Hub

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

TV Database Arrow (2012)

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Crime,Drama,Action & Adventure

Director: Greg Berlanti,Marc Guggenheim,Andrew Kreisberg

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: Spoiled billionaire playboy Oliver Queen is missing and presumed dead when his yacht is lost at sea. He returns five years later a changed man, determined to clean up the city as a hooded vigilante armed with a bow.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast

• Stephen Amell

Oliver Queen / Green Arrow
    • David Ramsey

John Diggle / Spartan
    • Katie Cassidy

Laurel Lance / Black Canary
    • Rick Gonzalez

Rene Ramirez / Wild Dog
    • Katherine McNamara

Mia Smoak / Blackstar
    • Juliana Harkavy

Dinah Drake / Black Canary
    • Joseph David-Jones

Connor Hawke
    • Ben Lewis

Adult William Clayton
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I remember watching this series when it first came out. But I eventually lost interest when it began dragging on for too long. I still remember Oliver Queen's lines: 'you have failed this city!'

The first season was actually awesome back then. I think I stopped at season three or there about, I can't really remember again though.

The first season was actually awesome back then. I think I stopped at season three or there about, I can't really remember again though.
I particularly enjoyed the crossover between arrow and flash, the fact that they were frequently featured in both movies was nice.

Yes the cross over where awesome and it was always fun to watch. I am yet to watch the last cross over though. I think it was a good strategy. Cause in other to know what happens next, you had to go and watch the next episode of the other show to find it. Back then it made me follow up with the other shows.

Featured Articles

Back